Does your pulse race each morning when you get here?

3823-3-large.jpg

The suspense is getting to me too. :Spin:

Stacy

Wanna see Glenn getting mad and thus releasing the next two bands?

Glenn, I knew you weren't gonna release any bands this morning. You are very predictable!

Now we wait.

LOL!

See how it worked? At least now we know when the next two bands will be announced!

(Unless Glenn is bluffing and he announces them earlier, proving that he's unpredictable!)

That's PRECISELY the image I was expecting to see! L-O-FUCKIN-L

And now, Glenn will post it at 2:35am Saturday, and laugh at us all when we check Monday morning and everyone starts bitching, "He announced it TWO DAYS AGO? AARGH!" and it will make him happy as a 007 villain.

Bryan316 said:
And now, Glenn will post it at 2:35am Saturday, and laugh at us all when we check Monday morning and everyone starts bitching, "He announced it TWO DAYS AGO? AARGH!" and it will make him happy as a 007 villain.

Imagine how many people I would piss off if I posted a fake announcment.

Title: And the next two bands are....

Glenn H.

See, he even took down the thread with the first official announcement!

Glenn, delete this thread right here and do your fake "The next two bands thread", just to piss off other people in the forum.

It'll be our little secret! LOL

nope... I have a room booked, and I already know I'm going... the only time my pulse will be racing is when it's time to buy a ticket.

Well you do listen to Opeth. =D <3 them myself.

I will check Monday.

And yes my heart does. Sigh. <goes back to listening to Evergrey after reading people's top past PP lists>

Harvester said:

Glenn H.

Dude! You TOTALLY ruined what would have been such a GREAT burn! That would have been better than my giving $0.01 gift cards to Best Buy to my friends for X-mas. (Damn that was funny shit!)

The only other thing I could see happening is not announcing any more bands at all... until the day before Tix go on sale, and then announcing all of them. That'd be clever.

Regor said:
That would have been better than my giving $0.01 gift cards to Best Buy to my friends for X-mas. (Damn that was funny shit!)

I once sent my friends $0.01 multiple times in their Paypal accounts for Christmas. Each time it cost them like $0.30 to accept the payments because that was Paypal's minimum charge to accept payments, it was freaking HILARIOUS. I got so many "I'll get you...." emails in return. :tickled:

Harvester said:

Glenn H.

Glenn, that would be EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, the anticipation of the next announcements are driving me crazy too! I couldn't wait to check last Monday .... and nothing!