Dogma

What about Flea in the Big Lebowski and Back to the Future? He was fucking hilarious!!! Glenn Danzig was cool in the Prophecy II, except he gets killed about 10 seconds into his introduction. Oops. :)

Go see the Big Lebowski if you haven't. This applies to everyone in the world, the movie is hilarious.

I don't think Flea was that bad in Back to the future, but I wouldn't mind if they had used another actor though! The first two "Back to the future" movies are great IMO and better than "Dogman". The third one is also good! I can't remember Flea in "The big Lebowski". The movie was alright, but a little too weird for me!

Originally posted by NAD
>Mallrats is his first attempt so it's still a bit rough around the edges

No, Clerks was. I agree with what you say about Jay and Silent Bob though, they are better as bit characters. Apparently Jay and Silent Bob are gone from his movies now though, I will miss them.

On the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back DVD Kevin Smith says "this was the most expensive 'in-joke' movie ever made." That was definitely a fan only movie, but I suppose that some dick and fart joke enthusiasts probably liked it as well. :)

Dogma was actually the first movie Kevin Smith wrote. He made Clerks first because it was cheaper to make.

And the best part of Dogma was, amidst all the hate letters from Christian Conservatives, all the letters Smith received from people who said that move restored their faith in God.

Dogma was actually the first movie Kevin Smith wrote. He made Clerks first because it was cheaper to make.

I didn't know that! Although now I do recall him saying "this is the movie I have wanted to make for years" on Politically Incorrect.

668, the Neighbor of the Beast!?!?! :lol:

Oh yeah, and Flea was one of the nihilists from the Big Lebowski. "Vee arr Nihilists! Vee care aboot nosing!" "Yah! NOSING!!!" Hahahahaha...