Dominatrix Chicks at Club Inferno Thursday 1/23

I'm not the dominatrix type, unless being a cat owner counts, but I will be there ready to rock out to some kick ass Iron Maiden n party with the Inferno-ites. Hope to see you all there!!!

Hey, Asshammer -- I mean FRO! --, are you planning on wearing that cute blue outfit you wore at 14 Below...?

do you have a head band w/ cat ears? wear that...

I heard you TORE UP THOSE BASS PARTS AT THE HANGAR 18 GIG LAST NIGHT. GO BASS BITCH!!! I heard you NAILED them! MEGADETH is not easy. Wish I could have seen it. I was home sick nursing a cold.

AWESOME. I can't wait to see you guys...we may have to book you at KLUB INFERNO soon..........

Originally posted by Bruce Chickinson
do you have a head band w/ cat ears? wear that...

Believe it or not, the Crazy Cat Lady does NOT have kitty ears... *sigh* I know, i know, what kind of crazy cat lady am I...

I heard you TORE UP THOSE BASS PARTS AT THE HANGAR 18 GIG LAST NIGHT. GO BASS BITCH!!! I heard you NAILED them! MEGADETH is not easy. Wish I could have seen it. I was home sick nursing a cold.
AWESOME. I can't wait to see you guys...we may have to book you at KLUB INFERNO soon..........

Thanks for the kudos, Brucie!! :) Book us and we will come! :)

See ya on Thursday night!

Originally posted by bassbitch
Believe it or not, the Crazy Cat Lady does NOT have kitty ears... *sigh* I know, i know, what kind of crazy cat lady am I...

I got some cat ears if ya wanna borrow em! Hey, I think I even got a tail laying about somewhere too! Meow!:D