Domino's Pizza... new topping... apparently.

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
Human Fingernail... No joke.

... 'tis a very strange feeling biting into a human fingernail while trying to eat a slice of Domino's pizza... shit was cooked in... yes that is sauce and cheese on the underside... yes I threw up after I realized what it was...

DominosFingerNail.jpg

ah man thats so wrong - ask to speak to the manager and say you'll go public unless they credit your account forever. meaning free pizza forever!

i always ring up and complain - i think at the moment i have around 50 or 60 euro's in credit in my account!

although after that i dont know if i'd want to eat out of there any more

Dude that's fuckin nasty.....I NEVER eat domino's, I stick with Sparkys here in town....actually the one here is to greasy I go to the one one town over....fuckin fantastic pies man........And they don't offer the fingernail topping.

mom and pop pizza places all the way...never go to a chain your never gonna get anything good...im pretty sure viking knows what im talking about too

Trust me guys... I thought about it... but when you order online, there is a hold-harmless type agreement that you agree to... did get the money back and they offered to make up more pizza, but I definitely declined that shit...

Shitty thing about it is that I didn't even order it... friend of mine did while we were hanging out at my house watching movies or some shit... she got her money back. I threw up.

I never order from Domino's because the pizza is shitty, the sauce is crappy even though they supposedly have a new sauce... and now a fingernail...

Dude that's like a whole fucking toenail - no accident there. Sue those fuckers ! My drummer ordered dominos the other day , greasiest fucking pizza ever