Donald Trump.

ForHerDeadEyes

Señor Member
Jan 24, 2011
Sweden
The silence on here is deafening.

The man who Biff Tannen is modelled after is now going to be Pres-o-dent..
Y'all could've had Bernie Sanders, but nooooo.. he got screwed over by the democrats and they pushed Clinton to the front, and people voted for Trump instead.
Can you imagine Donald Trump sitting in on Intelligence briefings and talk about military strategy?

And the Vice President:
"Changes won’t come immediately, but Vice President-elect Mike Pence is promising that some of the laws he believes are anti-Christian will be repealed as soon as possible. In a recent interview, Pence restated his commitment to abolishing birth control mandates and bathroom choice protection for Transgender people.

Mike Pence has also been clear that he would like to defund Planned Parenthood, and overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark decision legalizing abortion, says LifeNews. Pence claims that along with Donald Trump, he will uphold the Hyde Amendment that prevents taxpayer dollars to be used for things that are “morally objectionable.""

“I’m a Christian, a conservative and a Republican … in that order.”
Doesn't mention American..

You're getting a "Y'all Qaeda"..
Are you ready?

The silence on here is deafening.

The man who Biff Tannen is modelled after is now going to be Pres-o-dent..
Y'all could've had Bernie Sanders, but nooooo.. he got screwed over by the democrats and they pushed Clinton to the front, and people voted for Trump instead.
Can you imagine Donald Trump sitting in on Intelligence briefings and talk about military strategy?

And the Vice President:
"Changes won’t come immediately, but Vice President-elect Mike Pence is promising that some of the laws he believes are anti-Christian will be repealed as soon as possible. In a recent interview, Pence restated his commitment to abolishing birth control mandates and bathroom choice protection for Transgender people.

Mike Pence has also been clear that he would like to defund Planned Parenthood, and overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark decision legalizing abortion, says LifeNews. Pence claims that along with Donald Trump, he will uphold the Hyde Amendment that prevents taxpayer dollars to be used for things that are “morally objectionable.""

“I’m a Christian, a conservative and a Republican … in that order.”
Doesn't mention American..

You're getting a "Y'all Qaeda"..
Are you ready?

Do you live in Sweden? Just wondering why you care about American politics?

I can't begin to tell you how devastated most of America is right now. Trump lost the popular vote, yet will still ride in to the oval office to trample on everyones civil rights. The electoral college is a joke. The voting population of this country is made up of FAR too many uneducated, poor white fools.

I thought we were better than this. Shame on the democrats for failing in every conceivable way to get through to the population just how important this was.

I wish we could break California off, build a wall around us to keep middle America out, and have texas pay for it.

How easy is it to move to Sweden??

Do you live in Sweden? Just wondering why you care about American politics?

Am Swedish chef, confirmed. I care about other countries politics because of the people, the culture, and how it affects us on a global scale (Especially USA).

You're now going to have a President and a Vice President who doesn't believe in evolution, and the latter wants to teach creationism in school. They both deny global warming, you're going to have a President that says global warming is a chinese hoax.
It's not good news for the rest of the planet.

Just have to wait and see. He's a wild card in my view. I hardly know who he is other than an idiot. We've had those before, the world didn't end. Yes, we've had the same Christian crap going on forever now. I think we can manage as we have. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm very against religion of any kind. No, I'm not buying the media narrative that was and is clearly biased, who now seem to be backpedaling like CNN: (paraphrasing) Well he won't be so X because he's not your typical Republican so blah blah blah. Just two days ago he was something comparable to Hitler. Still is to a lot of people.

I'm still back at the start of all this. How did an orange dipshit and one of the most corrupt politicians of our time get to be the only choices? I guess if you believe WikiLeaks the Clinton campaign had a hand in it. I just blame Hillary, all around. Her side made this all about Trump and so somehow we ended up getting Trump. I did not see that coming at all. I did not think he had a chance in hell and that the Wall Street, foreign moneyed, major media outlet , celebrity ect, backed candidate would win as usual.

It blew my mind, but it has a couple silver linings in my view. !1: She did not get it. 2: The tears filled my every happy spot. 3: That's what the left gets for turning into their own version of the right.: The far left.

I'm not going to sweat it. I'm just not built like that. ;)

Reactions: ForHerDeadEyes
The voting population of this country is made up of FAR too many uneducated, poor white fools.

This statement right here, this bigoted idiotic shit, is why you deserved to lose. I can't help but laugh at all the triggered special little snowflakes I saw on November 9th. Fuck you (not you personally I'm speaking in generalities here) and fuck your feelings.

I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. I believe both have said unconstitutional things and would do unconstitutional things while in office. I voted Johnson knowing full well that he would not win (I didn't even agree with him on everything he said or did), I was just rooting for 5% and was disappointed he only got 3. It's not a protest vote in a state that always goes blue no matter who. It's time we stop this 2 party bullshit.

As far as I see it we just elected another government expanding statist and we are all fucked no matter what. Stop putting so much of your identity into the Democrat or Republican platform.

Last edited:
Who isn't stoked about this dude making merka great again?

14955906_591058514419152_1769847098508602399_n.jpg

Reactions: ForHerDeadEyes
Haha, I've been posting that picture everywhere. :rofl:

Seriously, technically I'm white although most would see me and think he's "hispanic" but I also can't stand this self-hating trend of white people that hate white people. (not saying mva801 meant that, IDK) Stuff like this is everywhere now: https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016 It's somehow cool to hate white people all of a sudden among some whites. Those Social Justice/Feminist types really grew their cancer well. I gotta give it to them. Well played.

Felt like sharing this from one of my Sanders (and then Clinton) friends who I have a lot of respect for:

"Silver linings I'm clinging to: 1. Trump is full of crap and won't deliver on 80% of the crazy shit he promised. 2. He is a pragmatic business man who's first priority may be investing in our infrastructure. 3. He won't start WWIII with Russia 4. He's a great negotiator and will be defending our economic interests."

Reactions: SocialNumb
Ah, Ana Kasparian, the hypocrite fat shamer who's against fat shaming and racist who stands against racism.

"The salt market is collapsing" - Anon

Looks to me that he said whatever would get him elected during the campaign but nobody really knows what he's actually gonna do. Maybe he doesn't even know himself yet.

8fc47e57da13b3cdb9443d6714c79d3c2270640a6290c8938ead73c1cd99b8b3.jpg

This statement right here, this bigoted idiotic shit, is why you deserved to lose. I can't help but laugh at all the triggered special little snowflakes I saw on November 9th. Fuck you (not you personally I'm speaking in generalities here) and fuck your feelings.

Of course you speak in generalities toward what you perceive to be my exact demographic. Sure I'll go ahead and not take that personally. It is a fact that white people with less education and less income turned out in droves to lift Trump here. That is not a bigoted 'opinion'. I personally consider them foolish for doing so, knowing what he plans to do once in office. The fact that so many white WOMEN voted overwhelmingly for Trump honestly boggles my fucking mind. I have no problem with Republicans. I DO have a problem with Trump and his brand of politics. I think he'll be bad for America, I think he'll be bad for the environment, I think he'll be bad for civil rights (especially for women, LGBT people, people of color and religious minorities). One of the only things I agree with him on is congressional term limits, which this senate will NEVER approve. He may have a hard time getting a lot of his crazy planned legislation through, but he's immediately going to reverse much of what Obama did that I support. Pulling out of the Paris climate accord is imo a very big mistake.

I have no love for Hillary. She was the only conscionable vote I could make. I don't hate white people, jesus christ. I DO resent what seems like an extreme lack of understanding of the core issues and the affect they'll have on us moving toward a more free society. He's dangerous, and imo just did a really good job of making just enough people really scared about false fears that they propelled him into office. He'll tilt the supreme court in a direction I'm not comfortable with. He's displayed an extreme lack of clarity in his trade deal promises. He's not just going to be able to walk in to China and put his fist down and bring back jobs that have been lost locally to automation and corporate outsourcing. It's infinitely more complicated than that. No one is going to vote in congress to pay for his stupid wall, least of all Mexico.

In short, he's just as full of shit as most politicians, only he's outright promising to erode civil rights that we've had to fight hard to win. I think his ideas are shit and his attitude worse.

He also LOST the popular vote. In the last 24 years, we've had 7 presidential elections. A republican has won the popular vote ONE FUCKING TIME, yet we've had three republican administrations. I can't be alone in thinking that this isn't fair in the least bit.