Donald Trump.

I have no problem with the president doing what he is supposed to do and deporting illegals would have been the responsibility of the president until the law is changed no matter who was elected. That's the fucking job of the president. I don't know why some Clinton supporters lived in this delusion that Hilary would just suddenly not enforce the law.

As far as I can tell the reason people think Trump is racist is because he wants to vet (whatever the fuck that means) refugees before letting them in and he wants to deport those who are here illegally. I've heard people confuse illegal with legal in this department for some reason and that's just never made any fucking sense. Why would the guy want to deport his wife?

In terms of the LGBTQ crowd, I've heard him say Jenner can use any bathroom she wants at Trump tower and I've heard him say (not direct quote) that he is going to protect them from Islam (or muslims or terrorist fuck me I can't remember the actual quote and I'm to lazy to google). I've never heard him say shit about gay marriage. His VP pick probably did as he seems like a complete fuckwitt though.

More likely they voted for him because of Pence, but also because Trump will be leading a majority conservative government.

Trump is into religion about as much as Clinton is into hot sauce and pokemon go. Anyone who believes he is a trooo Christian is a fucking moron. If Trump ever goes to church it will be for show and not much else.

These 2 quotes from Trump rubbed me wrong the hardest, YMMV of course.

1. "One of the things I'm going to do if I win, and I hope we do and we're certainly leading. I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money. We're going to open up those libel laws. So when The New York Times writes a hit piece which is a total disgrace or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they're totally protected,"

So fuck the first amendment then? Fucking yikes dude, the (mainstream network based) media doesn't need your help they are already doing a fantastic job shooting themselves in the foot especially with millennials.

2. “But stop-and-frisk had a tremendous impact on the safety of New York City,” Mr. Trump said during the debate. “Tremendous beyond belief. So when you say it has no impact, it really did. It had a very, very big impact.”

Stop and frisk is a colossal piece of shit. I don't care what a judge said it's a crazy fuck you to the 4th amendment and I can't believe he supports it. Fuck police states and fuck this.

Reactions: Delitzsch
willwow.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Trump is into religion about as much as Clinton is into hot sauce and pokemon go. Anyone who believes he is a trooo Christian is a fucking moron. If Trump ever goes to church it will be for show and not much else.

Why are you repeating yourself? I think everybody knows he isn't exactly a devoutly religious man, Pence however very much is and it's a majority republican government right now, so they probably voted for Trump with the idea that he'll do more things in their favour than Hillary would have.

It's not exactly rocket science.

Sure, we are. I provided my counter argument to your reasoning that the religious support Trump received was from dumb asses that believed he was religious and gave him their vote because of that. Then you specifically responded to me without actually addressing what I said. You just repeated yourself. :lol:

^I'm going to wait on an official list. Buzzfeed are a bunch of regressive far left Ideologues. I can't trust them. They're the mirror opposite of the far right. Oh, and they hate white people.

So basically no one actually knows trump is anti-lgbtq+, just like I haven't seen anyone quote his racist remarks. I just think he's an idiot and fumbled over his words but that didn't stop people from making out to be la migra with a racist chip on his shoulder. The mainstream media sure worked the people good this time around. I've only seen Trump say positive things about lgbtq+ people. Pence on the other hand, as long as Trump stays alive I don't think he's anything to worry about. Who the hell knows what Trump really thinks. He'll say anything to sell himself, and it worked. Lets hope he doesn't go full on anti-science, I mean he's welcome to his opinions, as is Pence, as long as they don't put into practice I don't care. Hopefully he'll "hire the best people, make your head spin".

Gotta say, I have not warmed up to the idea of Islam at all. To me that is the worst religion on the planet. The crap people who live under Islamic law have to go through on the daily is mind-blowingly cruel imo. All this time that people have been going after Trump for his blunders on women issues I've been thinking about Hillary. The woman gladly takes money from people who literately subjugate woman from entire countries in my view. Just wow, how can they not see that? One asshole talks shit, the other asshole acts against them. It's like man, where are your priorities? Why are you blind to this asshole who put's things into action because the other one says things you don't like?

Anyways, lets see what happens. When Obama got in office it was the right exaggerating saying stuff like "they're coming to take our guns", "now all the babies gonna die!" "muh freedoms, muh Jesus, can't pray no more" ect.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForHerDeadEyes
http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

"What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington."

So these are his own words, not that I don't he'll do it, I think he's going to make deals left and right as long as it helps him and the elite. He's said so many different things so nobody really knows what will happen.

What I agree with:
* propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
* a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service; (I think it should be longer)
* a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
* a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
* I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

The rest of it I don't agree with (unless I missed something)..
Some of it is even insane..

You could say not all people who voted for Trump is a bigot, but all bigots voted for Trump.
The pendulum swings back harder..
I think all the SJW and craziness of people being racists against white people made a lot of people vote for him.

But I get why people didn't want Clinton elected..

Meanwhile, you have people like this who are in part responsible for and do benefit from the rhetoric:

I think people like her actually enjoy it. They want to be professional victims and this is just good buisness.
And their behaviour shits on all the people that are actually victims and those who try to better society.

Reactions: SocialNumb
Regardless of who won the election, it's Left Vs. Right in an eternal battle for supremacy! Who will win?

(no one)

I think most of the worry about LGBTQ comes from Pence's influence and the fact that the Republicans pretty much swept everything. Pence is well known for his opposition to that community and the Republicans are STILL up in arms about the supreme court ruling last year. I'm not sure how much Pence be able TO influence, but it's definitely a cause for worry for those people. I don't think Trump and Pence will necessarily target minorities. I think we just saw too much of it in the ramp up to the elections of people pissed and using them as a scapegoat because of comments the guy has said. Hell, a kid I went to school with had someone throw a bottle at him and told to take his beaner ass back to Mexico...the guy's been in fucking America his whole life.

I wasn't at all enthiused by having Clinton to vote for, but the thought of putting anyone in office other than Trump was enough for me. mva mentioned the ACA and the things that will likely get thrown out once the Republicans get their hands on it: both myself and my wife have major pre-existing conditions and I've had a bitch of a time dealing with insurance in the past. It's too early to tell how that will play out, but I'm definitely not fucking happy about it.

At the very least, all of this shit exposed the DNC for the corrupt assholes they are and it still cracks me up a bit.
apparently Trump is for prohibiting insurers of denying coverage for pre existing conditions. but yeah, it's too early to tell

Last edited: