Dong Open Air

I obviously won't be able to attend due to a massive body of water :p, but I'm curious if Mr. V could maybe reveal a tentative setlist? I'm very curious, I know that P3 live gig from a year or two back was all Cosmic Genesis aside from Till Fjalls I believe.

last year in May the following tracks were included in the setlist (no particular order):

Vem Styr Symmetrin?
Ödemarkens Son
Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel
A Dialogue With The Stars
Algol
A Metaphyical Drama
ESP Mirage
Spegelsfären
Till Fjälls (I'm sure it was the last one :D )

Gaunerin said:
last year in May the following tracks were included in the setlist (no particular order):

Vem Styr Symmetrin?
Ödemarkens Son
Under Norrskenets Fallande Ljusspel
A Dialogue With The Stars
Algol
A Metaphyical Drama
ESP Mirage
Spegelsfären
Till Fjälls (I'm sure it was the last one :D )
Also "Ars Memorativa" and "Universums Dunkla Alfabet" was included. :yell:

I'm impressed that there's actually already a post in here about us. I just made a Thread with some info in the spam&advertisement area, http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2638921#post2638921

I guess while I'm here I could answer some questions. :)

Soulburner said:
did this festival existed previously as Ding Open Air?.. :)
Nope it hasn't :)

Gaunerin said:
hehe....who knows.....maybe next year there's going to be Ding Dong Open Air! :D
Certainly not. Due to the responds we got from the Blabbermouth crowd, we'll propably make next year's Motto "Longer, Harder, DONG" ;)

Final_Vision said:
That setlist is fucking awesome! :O

Vintersorg, are you ever gonna come visit us damn Americans?! :D
I can ask him if you want to. Maybe he doesn't want to come over because it's such a long way from the north pole ;)

By the way, we now have an English version of our page up, www.dongopenair.de/english/

Don't know all of the bands but Vintersorg (of corpse) and Suidakra are the best bands for me personally. Didn't know Jester's Funeral were still around.

Sure, but all the folks who made the same kind of funny remarks before you did somehow used it all up...

Naw, really, I don't wanna start whining. That was just the forst thing that came to my mind. Btw, don't people around here complain about the HUUUUGE pic in your sig? In most other boards, you'd be attacked all the time.