dont cha guys wanna read more inties...

Hehe....something like this?
from 1996. Fred. Swedish.

fredint.jpg

maybe i'll post the entire interwiev later...
maybe not.

:lol: :lol:

with the krylbo cop bros fred & mattias and the one and only daniel zan!
just curious cuz if i wasnt in the band, i sure would.
shoot!

Krylbo? holy shitt that feels wierd, blackheim knows of the little knarkarhål krylbo ...,
where i have lived all of my life...
I didn´t know they were from krylbo, always thought avesta?
I´m a really big fan of katatonia and october tide, and i have to tell you it feels really wierd when i see fred or mattias in town... I mean i got about maybe 3-5 favourite bands that i really fucking worship, and katatonia is prolly in top 2 of those.
I´ve never spoken to them in person tho, i´m far to shy and just an asshole with no selfestem. I would probably make a fool of myself if I spoke to them.

btw, I have always wondered how two guys from avesta got to start playing in a stockholm band? these two places are quite far from away each other (1h 20m with train)

It would be interesting but Blakkheim, are they talkatives? I say that ´cause I interviewed Jonas when you released "Viva emptiness" and it was a little difficult (not so much). I guess he felt a little tired of promotional interviews and I got tons of questions.

I consider it would be healthy splitting the promotional stuff. It´s obvious you and Jonas are the founders but, like journalist, if I had the chance I´d like to talk with daniel, mattias or, specially, fredrik.

It would be interesting but Blakkheim, are they talkatives? I say that ´cause I interviewed Jonas when you released "Viva emptiness" and it was a little difficult (not so much). I guess he felt a little tired of promotional interviews and I got tons of questions.

I consider it would be healthy splitting the promotional stuff. It´s obvious you and Jonas are the founders but, like journalist, if I had the chance I´d like to talk with daniel, mattias or, specially, fredrik.

that all together really did not make much sense...

that all together really did not make much sense...

I´ve never said that. Maybe I didn´t explain it well. I guess it´s annoying if you have to do 80 phoners in one week. it could be, for instance, 16 each one. But that´s my opinion, nothing significant. In fact, I´d like to do an interview with you if I had the chance (but you had to answer any questions about Diabolical Masquerade or even Bewitched... just kidding)

what's with the damn 1985 roach in the mirror!?!? this question is killing me :lol: