dont cha guys wanna read more inties...

Are there changes to see you change instruments for one song when you play a gig?

Just asking because I love that stuff and think you all can play other instruments aswell.

Should there be a thread to come up with questions? I would also like to talk with every member of Katatonia, rather than just Anders or Jonas.

I´ve never said that. Maybe I didn´t explain it well. I guess it´s annoying if you have to do 80 phoners in one week. it could be, for instance, 16 each one. But that´s my opinion, nothing significant. In fact, I´d like to do an interview with you if I had the chance (but you had to answer any questions about Diabolical Masquerade or even Bewitched... just kidding)

still not making any more sense.

hey guys, sure we could prob set up a "ask the band" section if u really want...

but...

what i was really refering to here was the topic itself... and i'll say it again, wouldn't it be more interesting of u saw way more inties and it happens its not me or jonas who's repeating ourselves, but fred, mattias or daniel having the oportunity to say what THEY think and feel on all topics between heaven n hell. i think perhaps even the standard questions would be a bit fun again that way for everyone else to see just cuz it's from different angles.

its generally really fun to read the sections on the member page in the website, so i guess it would be a good idea in that form, yeah. having forum interviews would probably end up in bigtime chaos, as there would be a thousand members, a million questions and ten minutes ;)

quOTE=Blakkheim;5743768]hey guys, sure we could prob set up a "ask the band" section if u really want...

but...

what i was really refering to here was the topic itself... and i'll say it again, wouldn't it be more interesting of u saw way more inties and it happens its not me or jonas who's repeating ourselves, but fred, mattias or daniel having the oportunity to say what THEY think and feel on all topics between heaven n hell. i think perhaps even the standard questions would be a bit fun again that way for everyone else to see just cuz it's from different angles.[/QUOTE]

I think that would be really cool.....I am of course interested in the whole of the band......so this sounds like a great idea.....my question would be who would be doing these interviews? Mattias, Fred, and Daniel are super cool guys and I would really be interested in getting their views on things....especially on "all topics between heaven n hell".

hey guys, sure we could prob set up a "ask the band" section if u really want...

but...

what i was really refering to here was the topic itself... and i'll say it again, wouldn't it be more interesting of u saw way more inties and it happens its not me or jonas who's repeating ourselves, but fred, mattias or daniel having the oportunity to say what THEY think and feel on all topics between heaven n hell. i think perhaps even the standard questions would be a bit fun again that way for everyone else to see just cuz it's from different angles.

Then we could constantly ask everyone else in the band to ask you two to bring back Diabolical Masquerade and October Tide!!! :lol:
But once again, hell yes!!!

but...

Yes, that would be very cool.

but...

COOOOOOL!!That's what we were talking about,of course it would be great to hear from them.Letz do it:)