Don't get MAD get EVEN!

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Well this is one of those crazy things people that know dick about the net do to themselves. Ok here is the story:

I put a car out for sale this past month on a place called "blocket". I screwed up slighty when describing the car making it a '92 instead of a '91. So this one dick answeres by typing...
(translated)

"These cars were stop making 1991. You nerrrd!!! And what a llook at the price!"

As you can tell this young man could'nt spell to save his life. He did however catch me in a DARK mood. What he didn't know is that, he could not see my e-mail address though I could see his!!! So what did I do?

First I made a mental note to thank him for noticing why no one had written before him (cause of the year thing) then I added him to six different weekly news-letters (3 gay and 3 "fatty lovers"), 22 different commercial on-line companies and a Star Wars mailing list(I was on a roll!!). That should teach a potential rude buyer NOT to be an ass-for-brains! :lol:
Anyone else gotten even lately?

( uno@telia.com ). <-----------FOOL

Mammoth said:
Well this is one of those crazy things people that know dick about the net do to themselves. Ok here is the story:

I put a car out for sale this past month on a place called "blocket". I screwed up slighty when describing the car making it a '92 instead of a '91. So this one dick answeres by typing...
(translated)

"These cars were stop making 1991. You nerrrd!!! And what a llook at the price!"

As you can tell this young man could'nt spell to save his life. He did however catch me in a DARK mood. What he didn't know is that, he could not see my e-mail address though I could see his!!! So what did I do?

First I made a mental note to thank him for noticing why no one had written before him (cause of the year thing) then I added him to six different weekly news-letters (3 gay and 3 "fatty lovers"), 22 different commercial on-line companies and a Star Wars mailing list(I was on a roll!!). That should teach a potential rude buyer NOT to be an ass-for-brains! :lol:
Anyone else gotten even lately?

( uno@telia.com ). <-----------FOOL
hahaha.. pizzoned to the max :lol:

i get worked up everytime i see a post by my lovely stratoxdeath, profanity. she is my one, my all, and ill die withough her posting on this forum. . .OH GOD I CANT TAKE IT!!!onesixtyseven!!1!

:lol: :p

You are obviously an easy target if you allowed yourself to get that worked up over something so trivial. So, the guy will get some junk mail...which can easily be filtered out.

ebonics must die

ps stratoxdeath: i think he is implying that mammoth shouldn't get so worked up about people on the internet.

after reading all of this post i realize how weird all of us UM members are :lol:

and that feeling is just represented by one thing......

shoe.jpg

:p