Don't kill me for my English

My next 7 might be a string through. The term does not give me any problems and things are staying in tune, but I do not use it like I did on my Warrior. Things just feel a lot different on this guitar. It's actually more comfortable even though I am only about 5'4" maybe.

One more question:) . Guitar prices are so different... 300$, 600$, 1000$...:loco: . What may the price tell me about guitar??? (i know only... 300$ not so grudge to kill in to dust like 1000$)

guitars around the $200 are good starters i would say. If you're going to get a guitar that will last and stand up to the more expensive models, go with the ones from $400-$700. I probably said this before, but getting an ESP LTD is the way to go. Getting an ESP LTD guitar for about $600 will take you far. Or you can get a lower priced one and replace the pickups. I would also recommend going for used gear, it is cheaper and you may find a real good deal.

i have a Jackson DKMGT with EMG HZ pickups (price 700$). It is a great guitar for playing metal, the neck is very thin (which is good to play fast solos). And it has no floyd rose (they are a pain in the ass for beginners, as it is a pain in teh ass to change the strings with it, and when it is a cheap floyd, it is also harder to tune your guitar correctly).
The guitar is really good for the price, it is one that you can keep for a long time. If you can afford a guitar between 500 - 700$, it is cool! Cheap guitars are often "fingers killer"... you dont notice taht at the very beginning, but if you progress quite quickly, after a year, you will think it is a crappy guitar...

The guitar i am talking about is on the right side:

other pictures

i put the URL's because the pics are too big an i am too lazy to resize them :cool:

Hmm, WithLOVEfromRUSSIA, if you aspire to achieve the tone of the aforementioned bands and, at the same time, in a dire need of an extreme shape, I suggest that you should obtain a cheap Chinese guitar with good wood, set or bolt on neck, and replace all the internals with your own (such as pots, carefully soldering them in; wires, screening them; adding ground and a 2mm copper screen for every cavity with wires), far out, you'd have to replace the stock pick ups with the ones of your choice.

1. Moser Custom Shop are directed at opulent buyers and that is out of the question for you.

2. Rico Jr. is expensive as well.

3. Dean guitars.. Well, that may be an option, just if you get a Korean/Chinese replica of it. And I have witnessed those only in the US online stores.

4. Shamray.ru ... Just tell him what you need... Say:
Mahogany neck, alder/maple body
24 frets
Passive DiMarzio Superdistortion Pickups
Large neck radius, narrow neck.
B.C. Rich - type body + widow-like headstock

Well..
Another option is buying Carvin.. There's an online store with all the options to select from and order online (the starting price is usually $799)...

My recommendation is Carvin V....
http://www.carvin.com/products/guitar.php?ItemNumber=ULTRAVM

P.S. Dark Silence - Du bist sehr schön!

you might also want to try guitar center, even though i still think they suck, i got a Schecter 007 Elite for $376 there because they had it in stock for too long. Dont know if there are any in your area, but sometimes looking in some stores might give you luck. just a thought