Don't mess with the mule!

lady_space said:
So is jackass no longer an insult??

S

Depends, really. You city folk are so funny. :D A jackass is really just a male ass. An ass is the cross between a male donkey and a female horse. A hinny, on the other hand, is a cross between a male horse and a female donkey. Both are usually sterile so they can't reproduce. A mule is just another word for ass.

And that all depends on whose definitions you go by. :confused:

Wheezer said:
Depends, really. You city folk are so funny. :D A jackass is really just a male ass. An ass is the cross between a male donkey and a female horse. A hinny, on the other hand, is a cross between a male horse and a female donkey. Both are usually sterile so they can't reproduce. A mule is just another word for ass.

And that all depends on whose definitions you go by. :confused:

I learned about the different types of pigs today in Agricultural Production so i'm kind on the same page my nigga

dargormudshark said:
I learned about the different types of pigs today in Agricultural Production so i'm kind on the same page my nigga

I just can't quite picture you in an Ag class of any kind. :D

lady_space said:
Dude, you should've taken the floral arrangement class!!!

Shaye

they shut that down at our school cos seniors masterminded a plan to rip the teachers off of their money. it was a scam involving equipment "needed", fake jobs, and stealing the big purple guy from McDonals down the street and putting it on the roof of our school :D