TV

Aug 14, 2008
So in trying to liven this god damn place up, I'm ressurecting thread ideas I had and then deleted cause I originally thought they'd be gay.

Any of you guys watch TV? I usually don't but I'm hooked on Dexter, Entourage, and True Blood.

I love 24. There are not a whole lot of other shows that are currently on television that I really like. Like most people, I enjoy Family Guy. I do watch The Office, but it is terrible compared to the original UK Office.

I guess the one show currently on that I watch regularly is Rescue Me. It is actually a pretty decent show. Another modern show that can be either really funny or really awkward is It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

As far as older shows, I loved Arrested Development. I cannot for the movie to come out, if it ever gets going. I loved The Office as well. Those guys did a great job with Extras as well. Great team.

Also Fawlty Towers. Basil Fawlty is one of my favourite television characters of all time. Just look at my avatar.

If not for having Tivo and Netflix, I would probably miss most or all of these shows.

hooooly shit fellas, see District 9 immediately. Fucking amazing film with some of the best cgi I've ever seen.

I am almost finished every season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I had always heard about that show, but just recently started renting the DVD's. I was a little disappointed at first, but it really is a pretty funny show.

Yeh I'm almost done with season 3. I've been addicted to True Blood though, fuck the hate. It's blood and tits, and if you can't take that then you can geeeeeeet ouuuuut.