Let's have some fun....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
We need some posts. Christer is Captain Caveman. What cartoon character is Daniel ?

He is sort of shy (though still friendly) so he is Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Look, I am not trying to be silly here. I am desperate. This forum is about dead. We need to liven it up.

Bryant

No-Mercy said:
dont you know once you get out of school, you have no reason to miserably sit at your computer all night?

i thought someone with as high of an education level as you wouldnt know that bryant, haha :lol:

Well yeah aside from the clubbing I do every night downtown; and the streetracing; and the chicks; and the massive amount of life threatening drugs, I live a pretty boring life. I do all this considering how extraverted I am; and well i'm just such a people person ya know!:lol:

No-Mercy said:
dont you know once you get out of school, you have no reason to miserably sit at your computer all night?

i thought someone with as high of an education level as you wouldnt know that bryant, haha :lol:

He just has to learn to "use his time wisely." They teach that in grade school. :heh: :lol: :heh: :lol:

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
Well yeah aside from the clubbing I do every night downtown; and the streetracing; and the chicks; and the massive amount of life threatening drugs, I live a pretty boring life. I do all this considering how extraverted I am; and well i'm just such a people person ya know!:lol:

Yep.... welcome to the geek club Darg. Of course I AM extroverted (notice the spelling HS graduate,) but have no one around that are really much of "my element" around in non-cyberspace life.

Bryant