Coolest metal musicians you have met ?

add Neil Turbin to that list, we've met up a few times for shows, beers and meet ups at the Rainbow! One hell of a nice guy, very tall seems intimidating but not. Great guy to hang out with....which is where you'll find us on Thursday 07/06/06 Neil's Deathriders and Bruce's (another great guy) Agent Steel! :kickass:

Wheezer said:
Just wait until September. You'll meet a few. :headbang:

I take your word for it (and I hope Dio in between) :D

NP: Hirax - 'Blitzkrieg Air Attack'

I don't know how I overlooked mentioning Stephan and Gunter from Vanden Plas. They are great guys. I also forgot to mention Brad Divens from Wrathchild America, the guys from Pagans Mind and Evergrey as well. Howard Leese from Heart was also a super guy as well as a very underrated player.

Bryant

yesterday at work I'm helping this couple pick out some accessories. I'm scheduling a delivery and the Mrs. says "he'll be home he teaches music out of the studio at the house..." so we start talking about what he teaches, music etc. etc.

I ask him (Wayne) if he ever played in a band. He says "yes in the late 70's but I'm sure you don't know them."

me- "who. I love a lot of genres."

Wayne " a CA. band called Y & T"

me "you played in yesterday and today?!?!"

Wayne "you know Y & T?!?!"

:lol: He played on their first release Yesterday and Today and then left the band in 78. Way cool guy and I just love to talk music at work:headbang:

kittybeast said:
yesterday at work I'm helping this couple pick out some accessories. I'm scheduling a delivery and the Mrs. says "he'll be home he teaches music out of the studio at the house..." so we start talking about what he teaches, music etc. etc.

I ask him (Wayne) if he ever played in a band. He says "yes in the late 70's but I'm sure you don't know them."

me- "who. I love a lot of genres."

Wayne " a CA. band called Y & T"

me "you played in yesterday and today?!?!"

Wayne "you know Y & T?!?!"

:lol: He played on their first release Yesterday and Today and then left the band in 78. Way cool guy and I just love to talk music at work:headbang:

That's cool! I love it when people think/say "you've never heard of them..."
I always go "TRY me!" :)

J-Dubya