Who have you met from you fave bands?

Burkhard said:
Do you still meet them every once in a while?

None of them are around here any more. Shannon is playing drums in Godsmack, Brad is a "main house" soundman for big name bands plus a promoter and manager, Terry is a session guitar player now, and as for Jay... well who knows what that madman is doing.... hahaha.... but whatever it is I'm sure he has a beer in his hand while doing it. :)

Ive never actually met anyone before. But I would love to meet:
Jim Morrison( i know....hes dead..r.i.p.) :worship:
Ozzy Osbourne
Phil Anselmo
Rob Halford
all of Slayer :worship:
Tony Iommi
and all of Iron Maiden

I can die happy now!!! :D

Dave Mustaine was at Much Music yesterday afternoon and I got to meet him. He signed my Peace Sells remastered CD. He's a great guy and listens to what everyone has to say. He was kinda in a hurry but having a little chat with him was worth it. But it was sooo cool meeting him... I didn't know he was gonna be at Much Music till 7 am yesterday morning and I told my boss that I was gonna come in to work late just so I could meet Dave and I did... I'm so happy. :)

~metal_maiden~ said:

Dave Mustaine was at Much Music yesterday afternoon and I got to meet him. He signed my Peace Sells remastered CD. He's a great guy and listens to what everyone has to say. He was kinda in a hurry but having a little chat with him was worth it. But it was sooo cool meeting him... I didn't know he was gonna be at Much Music till 7 am yesterday morning and I told my boss that I was gonna come in to work late just so I could meet Dave and I did... I'm so happy. :)

Thats Pretty cool! I would be late for work anyday for that! :worship:

~metal_maiden~ said:

That's awesome that you got to meet him!!

I have a feeling that Dave is a lot more mellowed out nowadays than when I met him back in 1992. Also I'm sure that his ego is a lot more in check now than what it used to be, as I think that he is selling a lot less than 2.3 millions albums like he did back then!

Glad you had fun! :headbang:

:) Yeah, well, he's getting older so he's gonna change... and he's changing for the better. It was great meeting him and Megadeth's new guitarist... his name's Glen... I don't know his full name. But anyway, I heard that Megadeth is starting their tour this October. I can't wait!

~metal_maiden~ said:
:) Yeah, well, he's getting older so he's gonna change... and he's changing for the better. It was great meeting him and Megadeth's new guitarist... his name's Glen... I don't know his full name. But anyway, I heard that Megadeth is starting their tour this October. I can't wait!

Cool!

The new guitar play is Glen Drover from Eidolon. You will not be disapointed live because that man is a riff machine deluxe! As usual, Dave must be given credit for putting together a top notch lineup of musicians.

kittybeast said:
let's see the 2 greatest moments were meeting Klaus, Rudy, Matthias and James from the Scorpions, and Bruce, Nicko, Jannick and Dave from Iron Maiden (Adrian not to be found) also I've met Tony Iomma, Geezer Butler and Ian Gillan on Black Sabbath tour, Steve Perry and Neil Schon of Journey, all the Evergrey guys, Tesla, Lemmy, Testament, Death Angel and others over the 20+ years of being a metal head! \m/

I am a big fan of Jabs and Buccholz. Was Matthias a cool guy ? He is a monster player as is his former bassist comrade.

Bryant

I met and chat with:
Primal Fear
Peavy and Victor from Rage
Jag Panzer
Doomsword
Di'Anno Paul(what a moron!!!)
Messiah's Kiss

Signing or picture with:
Michael Weikath(Helloween)
Mike Wead(KD)
Udo Dirkschneider
Fitty Wienhold(U.D.O.)
Doro
Geniezolucifer,Blummy,Elizaveat(Metalucifer)
Rebellion
Blaze
Iron Savior
Enrico Paoli(Domine)
Oscar Dronjak
Falconer