Pictures of the musicians you have met...

Cephalopod said:
Chris Barnes chowed down on some hot wings and took shots of tequila at the table next to me once after a Six Feet Under show.

I asked him to get me high after a Cannibal Corpse show in San Diego (yes, it was a long time ago), and he said "I thought you were supposed to get me high."

greatpiclilandwarrel33.jpg

WDMe.jpg

warreldane4-11-06.jpg

stevesmyth22.jpg

sheppardandme3.jpg

loomis.jpg

jeffme2.jpg

Yes I know Warrel, Jeff, Steve & Jim are clearly the better looking people in these pics so be it:kickass:
Van should stick around a lil longer & Id have his picture too
Others Include :
Slayer 3 x's
Merciful Fate
Venom
Anthrax
Mega Dave
Jerry Cantrell
Exodus 2006
3 inches of blood
Ministry
DK
Black Flag
JFA
Pelican
Fireball Ministry
Peter from Opeth
Zakk Wylde , Hugged me so hard I farted ..zakk called me a lil stinker:lol: that dude is huge

teá and lioness... those are some impressive collections you have there.

tee: i think jeff is in love with you ;) i assume black is your natural haircolor? it suits you great anyway.

i need to be wasted to talk to celebrities, but it happens from time to time... like when i a month ago or so went to mikael stanne from dark tranquillity in the metaltown pub and actually had a serious conversation with him wether dani filth had his testicles removed or not, while waching cradle of filth.

HaloPhenomenon said:
teá and lioness... those are some impressive collections you have there.

tee: i think jeff is in love with you ;) i assume black is your natural haircolor? it suits you great anyway.

i need to be wasted to talk to celebrities, but it happens from time to time... like when i a month ago or so went to mikael stanne from dark tranquillity in the metaltown pub and actually had a serious conversation with him wether dani filth had his testicles removed or not, while waching cradle of filth.
hahahaha how did that convo come about?

HaloPhenomenon said:
tee: i think jeff is in love with you ;)
yeah, I always had that feeling too, you know. I'm a type of person that's really not hard to fall in love with. :loco: :tickled:

HaloPhenomenon said:
i assume black is your natural haircolor? it suits you great anyway.
no, quite the opposite. I'm all pale and transparent, but black hair makes me visible, that's why I guess it looks better. you just see me. :) thanks man!

Well I don't have pic's of most everyone I've met, but a few of the highlights:

-Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top when I was 12 and taking guitar lessons, he was in the shop and actually busted out Jesus Left Chicago on my acoustic, I about died...
-Dio at a gig in Houston
-Drank beers with Pantera (mainly Dime and Vin) on many occasions at Backstage club in Houston
-Kinda local reference, Freddie Everett, he was a friend of the family. Opened for Ted Nugent in Houston, about 9k people in attendance and he and I had a conversation (him on the mic) during a song (asked about my brother, how cool).
-Midnight of Crimson Glory, funny story about he an I hitting heads while headbanging. Almost knocked both of us out (this was during Red Sharks)
-Nevermore guys on about 5-6 occasions, memorable all.
-Hung out with Dream Theater guys at an after concert party (laBrie is a dick)

Hmmm, have to think about more.....

I feel like the biggest moron in the world cuz I forgot the dearest of all :cry:

Picture-008.gif
w James Rivera, taken in Athens, (October 2004 I think :eek: ):Spin:

OK, decided to drop some pics taken thru last 12 years. So dont laught at me, I realize I look a bit different now :lol:

1996: Rick Lopez and Sob Carpio (RIP) of MEDAUDER
RickSob.jpg

1996: Jorge Rosado of MERAUDER, Matt Henderson of MADBALL and Sob Carpio (RIP)
MerauderMadball.jpg

1995: Bobby Hambel of BIOHAZARD
SuiTommyBobby95.jpg

2002: Glenn Alan Anzallone of DANZIG - one of the nicest musician I have ever met
GlennDanzigSuiTommy.jpg

2006: Michał "Metal Mike" Chlaściak
MetalMike.jpg

1996: Joey Zampella of LIFE OF AGONY
JoeyZSuiTommy96.jpg

2005: Joey Zampella of LIFE OF AGONY (reposed ^ after 9 years)
JTM.jpg

....more still to come.....