Destination: Fun

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
"Mark your calendars for the afternoon of Wednesday, July 16, when we'll be heading to Destination: FUN!
There will be fun games, fun people and a little friendly competition to provide a little diversion for our (company) people. As captain of the Blue team (representing all of the (company) people who support the research department), I am looking for teammates to participate in the "friendly competition." There are six events where we will compete with our (company) comrades from Infrastructure, Performance Improvement, Travel and Internal Business Systems. I'm looking for teammates who want to do a little butt-kicking (oh, I said it was "friendly" competition - I guess I lied!)
You should have received an e-mail describing the events and the scheduled time for each competition. The sign-up sheets for the team events are located on the table by the mail slots. Feel free to sign up for more than one event, but watch for scheduling conflicts. The e-mail also mentioned that Wednesday will be a denim day. It is also permissible to change into shorts for the afternoon festivities (no shorts during the morning business hours). In keeping with our team color, try to wear blue!

There will be lots of refreshments and attendance prizes, so whether you want to participate in the events or cheer your fellow teammates on, please take a break from your work routine and join me for some FUN!"

they didn't mention that forced participation was key.
i am now signed up to throw washers at 2:45.
also, i guess never reading this email completely has screwed me as i didn't wear jeans/casual clothes today. eh- fat ass docker pants are comfy.

"It's not too late! There are still a few slots open on the sign-up sheets for the fierce competition - er, I mean games, at tomorrow's Destination: FUN!Please remember to wear BLUE tomorrow to show your team spirit! See you there!"

yyeeahh...remember to wear your blue, Eric.

lumberg_speaks.jpg

Reactions: ChromeLife
you know, i was beginning to wonder if anyone would respond to this. but this one was worth the wait. mos def.

also, the stupid paintball thing we're doing has already gotten out of hand- i was doused with water by the other department's manager, who is basically a big prick that can dish it out but can't take it.
he's been marked as a target by many.