DONT USE SNAPPER FOR PURCHASE!!

I ordered the black sessions through the link on the NEWS page for:

The Black Sessions

and didn't recieve it..
I called Pinnacle who handle the delivery...
who put me on to snapper
who put me on to pinnacle
who put me on to snapper.... etc

Neither of them could trace my order, and both refuse to have anything to do with distribution accounts.

I'm waiting to hear back from them, apparently they will call me back!!

I personally wouldn't buy from them again, and I recommend caution as there appears to be a lack of understanding from the staff as to who actually managers Snappers distribution.

jesus.....one bad transaction and they are being attacked.......how many have gone through without a hitch????
Give them a break......maybe they arent the most organised group....but they are doing Katatonia a service by carrying their CDs....everyone is human...
I think this thread should be deleted....I dont know all about your transaction with them...but to me it sounds kind of like you didnt get it when you wanted it....I wish things would always happen in the time I want things to happen...but thats not life ya know. Sometimes I have to wait longer than I think I should....but youll never see me posting a thread specifically bashing someone when I dont even know what the fuck is really going on with it.
My advice to you is to learn how to hold your words untill you know exactly what is going on. :Smug:

The delivery took 2 weeks from UK to Austria because it was labelled "to Australia" :erk: But I got it in the end and I'm very satisfied with this box. It was worth the long wait. :Spin:

ok well im still waiting, my order was placed on Friday the 11th of march, im not impatient, just concerned, my money was lifted from my bank on friday the 18th.

I will obviously post when/if i get my CD, i have never had to wait this long, that is all, i have received faster delivery from France! and i live in the UK!

I had the fastest delivery of an order today, from Century Media. I ordered Sunday night (actually Monday morning), Monday I got the confirmation that my order was shipped and I received it TODAY = the next day, from frikkin' Germany! They use UPS.

a&b sounds(i think thats what its called) are really good for fast deliverys. i ordered somethin from them and got it in two days. im in ireland and they in canada.