doppelgänger??

Mtine

NL
Aug 19, 2004
I'm not sure, but I really think I saw Jamie walking in Zwolle (NL) two weeks ago... or it was a guy looking exactly like him... probably that actually. Scary resemblance!

I thought Jamie was a girl at first(meaning, before seeing pictures or meeting)...when I'd see the band history I was like "the cavanaghs have a sister"..then someone told me it was a guy...

Mtine said:
I'm not sure, but I really think I saw Jamie walking in Zwolle (NL) two weeks ago... or it was a guy looking exactly like him... probably that actually. Scary resemblance!
:OMG: Maybe you had an apparition like Strangelight had with the Virgin Mary! I believe....oooooooh hallelujah I believe!

oe said:
I thought Jamie was a girl at first(meaning, before seeing pictures or meeting)...when I'd see the band history I was like "the cavanaghs have a sister"..then someone told me it was a guy...
yeah there is someone called Ann (or Anne?) Cavanagh, but she can be someone else, maybe not a sister... don't know neither :(

Strangelight said:
this is all getting a bit Robbie Williamsesque
Is it true that you and Robbie dated back in the 90's, then had a fight and broke over who had the rights to "eternity" and "feel" song names? ;) Do you feel hostile/or vulnerable to your past when listening the Robbie songs???? Admit it Patterson, admit it!

oe said:
Is it true that you and Robbie dated back in the 90's, then had a fight and broke over who had the rights to "eternity" and "feel" song names? ;) Do you feel hostile/or vulnerable to your past when listening the Robbie songs???? Admit it Patterson, admit it!
Im just bitter eh Anathemongs?

Strangelight said:
this is all getting a bit Robbie Williamsesque

indeed. point is that its strange to walk into people you dont expect to see somewhere. Wether its Jamie in Zwolle or my 70 year old auntie Jo in the Warmoesstraat in Amsterdam. :ill: