The DT singer and Jesus

Why don't we all start a new branch of christianity. We seem to be pretty sure that Jesus II has arrived in the shape of grawling Mickael. That would make Gothenburg the holy city:)

Originally posted by stoffe
Why don't we all start a new branch of christianity. We seem to be pretty sure that Jesus II has arrived in the shape of grawling Mickael. That would make Gothenburg the holy city:)

I'm okay with that last part... :cool:

Stoffe wrote: "Why don't we all start a new branch of christianity. We seem to be pretty sure that Jesus II has arrived in the shape of grawling Mickael. "
I DO totally agree!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
But he would not have to die on a cross!!!!!!

PRAISE STANNE!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

I will, on Sunday, ask tje local priest about some new psalms:) for e.g Feast of Burden, Haven, not built to last and other songs with a hidden message. Jesus is the God, Mikael is his prophet. To bad that there already is a St: Mikael:(

I think he looks more like Dürer's selfportrait
self-26.jpg

Ever see the short Don hertzfelt cartoon "Rejected" (If you have no idea what I'm talking about go to http://www.bitterfilms.com)? The last time I saw Dark Tranquillity (the only time), after the show, skipping down the street with a case of Corona in his hand was Mikeal Stanne himself, dubbed "The Corona Happy Dance" by the few fans that saw the whole thing. I pictured the whole time that don hertzfelt cartoon and this one part where all these clouds were dancing (it's THAT fucked up) and imagined the music from that scene the whole time.

Hands down one of the coolest metal performers in the world. Jesus? No, but extremely cool. I'm coming prepared with a camera for the next show :p

Originally posted by Dmanx Pit
Ever see the short Don hertzfelt cartoon "Rejected" (If you have no idea what I'm talking about go to http://www.bitterfilms.com)? The last time I saw Dark Tranquillity (the only time), after the show, skipping down the street with a case of Corona in his hand was Mikeal Stanne himself, dubbed "The Corona Happy Dance" by the few fans that saw the whole thing. I pictured the whole time that don hertzfelt cartoon and this one part where all these clouds were dancing (it's THAT fucked up) and imagined the music from that scene the whole time.

Hands down one of the coolest metal performers in the world. Jesus? No, but extremely cool. I'm coming prepared with a camera for the next show :p

Yes, I heard about "Rejected"... gonna watch it soon. I saw a preview of it, very funny stuff.