Double coffee

When you say 'coffee grinds', are you talking about the powder you stick in the filter, boiling water etc or is it the soluble type?

Yeah it is. But then the difference is not just brewing time... see, the water needs to be hot for the brewing to work, and when you put it in contact with the coffee, it cools down. Then double coffee would be stronger than coffee made with double the quantity of coffee, at least for that reason.

I still don't like coffee, but I enjoyed this thread so I'm reviving it right... now. Amazing how dumb shit is what keeps your interest on this forum.

My thread is not dumb D:

The other day me and my friend concocted a caffeine bomb at our institute's kitchen. We boiled the water, mixed it with the coffee powder, kept it on the fire, stirring as we went. THEN we had it go through the filter paper. Most effective means of extraction I've seen.

If I want caffeine, FUCK COFFEE. ENERGY DRINKS, my pals.

Coffee's only good for a nice taste in the morning.

I like A&W root beer when I'm in the restaurant, otherwise I'd rather drink something else...

Speaking of which I really want some A&W now...but I felt like dying when I went for a jog this morning so maybe not...