Double coffee

This is my only source of caffeine.
0bsn-no-xplode.jpg

That stuff is delicious. You ever put that chocolate milk shake stuff by the same brand in your oatmeal? Amazing.

^ Excuse me sir, but you need to stop being a pansy.

w0rd.

Yeah I don't get that coffee making you poop thing, either. It just makes me have to piss really bad like 28 times. And it IS true that everyone here makes shit coffee. It just tastes like dirty water. Everyone always complains that the coffee I make is like mud, but I maintain that I simply want my coffee to actually taste like coffee. But I do put some cream and sugar in it.

In my institute we had one of those that actually grind the coffee on the spot. I used to get the second strongest setting... until the director decided to be gay and changed it for a gay regular coffee maker. My life was a lot sadder since then.

Coffee never made me poop. Then again, my intestines work whatever way they want regardless of what I eat so no big deal. Doesn't make me piss either (Elmas: beer doesn't count, alcohol inhibits vasopressin production :p). I only get the usual: increased blood pressure and heart rate, hyperactivity, incrased focus AND multitasking (lolwut), paranoia, visual and aural hallucinations, and a general sense of divorce from reality.

9.jpg

I dunno, even the strongest coffee isn't enough to get me caffeine-high. Maybe I just don't like it enough so I don't drink enough for it to take effect. The only time I ever get caffeine-jittery is after 5-6 cups of green tea. An additional "bonus" is having to piss every 5 min.

I made a double turkish coffee this morning.My roommate said im crazy :lol:
Nothing special for me,it was just really really bitter and strong so I had to add some sugar,even though I hate coffee with sugar.

I'm yet to experience any effects from caffeine at all :/ I've drunk numerous cups of coffee and energy drinks over a short period of time and i didnt experience any symptomes of a caffeine high, none of this: "increased blood pressure and heart rate, hyperactivity, incrased focus AND multitasking (lolwut), paranoia, visual and aural hallucinations, and a general sense of divorce from reality."

But then again, morphine didn't have any effect on me last time i was in hospital, and i have a growing feeling that the painkillers i take don't really affect me either(the amount of time that passes between when i take a couple of htem for feks a headache, till the headache passes, is so lengthy that it might as well be just the headache passing by itself)

I just like the taste of coffee and energy drinks :)

Oh I was exaggerating, caffeine doesn't do all that :lol: and that picture is even more over the top. Having coffee for me basically means that I'll continue to be sleepy but not be able to sleep. And huge quantities make me feel odd.

@vitorias123: haha, badass :D it's really uncanny to read that AND your sig though.

Ethiopian fair trade coffee, Black.

I never drink the shit, but my brother left a whole bag of it when he left, so I started having a cup before weightlifting. Tastes...not so fucking horrible.