Double pedal

Slanimirc

Bibi
Feb 5, 2006
Toulouse
ivory31.skyblog.com
Hello I'm a french student in mechanics.
I'm also a great fan of katatonia and I'm studying for a double pedal in my project. I'd like to know if someone could help me because I don't have found any information. I'm searching for a list of jobs wich intervene in the manufacture of a double and a card-index technical of one of its.
So I wish for an answer...
with pleasure

Hello I'm a french student in mechanics.
I'm also a great fan of katatonia and I'm studying for a double pedal in my project. I'd like to know if someone could help me because I don't have found any information. I'm searching for a list of jobs wich intervene in the manufacture of a double and a card-index technical of one of its.
So I wish for an answer...
with pleasure

looking for info on double pedal, like, for the drums and stuff?
Try checking the sites of companies like Pearl or Tama (you'll get there when you google it)
sorry, I don't have time to look some things up for you, maybe tommorow!;)

I know who makes good double I'm not a stupid drumer !
but tama, pearl, and other marks didn't answer to my mails so I thought someone in this forum was able to help me because this project could makes me gain a lot of points for going on in my studies...thanks

I know who makes good double I'm not a stupid drumer !
but tama, pearl, and other marks didn't answer to my mails so I thought someone in this forum was able to help me because this project could makes me gain a lot of points for going on in my studies...thanks

Well, I don't really understand what it is you want to know...

I think the best way to get the info is to send an e-mail to those marks, but if they're not answering...
hm, there are some wise knowing drummers at the virgil donati message board, so try posting this question there--> Virgil Donati Messageboard - powered by vBulletin

ok I'm sorry
I'm studying a double pedal
I must present a definition draw to my teachers and a job-list from the conception to the sale.
Howerver I'd like to know if someone could give me some information beacause I wrote to all the manufacturing and no one answer to me.
Thanks