Doug Doppler

Jan 13, 2007
Australia, Victoria
Hey Steve, did Doug Doppler play any guitars on the new album because I've seen pictures of him on your site?
I went to a clinic of his recently and was blown away by what he played, he's a really awesome guitarist! :worship:notworthy:worship:

Hey Steve, did Doug Doppler play any guitars on the new album because I've seen pictures of him on your site?
I went to a clinic of his recently and was blown away by what he played, he's a really awesome guitarist! :worship:notworthy:worship:

Hey Angel of Deaf667,

Actually, Doug engineered Atma's drums for this album only. And yes, Doug is a great guitar player and musician!:headbang:

Flying Whale, you're mistaken!:lol: I produced, and played all guitars on this debut!

]he engineered and produced atma's drums, but he didn't do any guitars if i'm not mistaken. But, I'm never mistaken, so go figure...:p :lol:

Hey Angel of Deaf667,

Actually, Doug engineered Atma's drums for this album only. And yes, Doug is a great guitar player and musician!:headbang:

Flying Whale, you're mistaken!:lol: I produced, and played all guitars on this debut!
i think we are both right on this one:lol: :lol:
(or at least that is what i was trying to say with the highlighted part above:lol:)