Doug Otto's Gear??

tjpierce

New Metal Member
Jul 1, 2004
Greetings all!

New board member here and a semi-recent Enchant fan (saw them at Nearfest and was blown away).

In any event...was wondering if Doug or someone could give me a run down of his current gear (guitars, effects, amps, etc, etc, etc). He has an incredible tone and I'd love to get some insight into what he's using.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

--t

Here ya go!

I use Tom Anderson Guitars, www.andersonguitars.com, Mesa Boogie Triaxis preamp, Boogie stereo 90/90 power amp, 2 Boogie half back cabs that are 2x12" each. An alesis Q2 multi-effects processor, TC Electronic 2290 delay and chorus unit, a Roland 880 reverb unit through a BBE 442 sonic maximiser...I think that's about it unless you want to know what tuner or power conditioner I use.

I hope that helps!

Doug
tjpierce said:
Greetings all!

New board member here and a semi-recent Enchant fan (saw them at Nearfest and was blown away).

In any event...was wondering if Doug or someone could give me a run down of his current gear (guitars, effects, amps, etc, etc, etc). He has an incredible tone and I'd love to get some insight into what he's using.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

--t

Doug -

Thanks for the response...it was much appreciated.

What are the chances that you'll ever get to Cleveland, OH or at the very least somewhere in our neck of the woods?

With Marillion coming to the states (Oct. 4th here in Cleveland), any chance of you doing shows with them? (OK...OK...wishful thinking I know...give me a break)

Again thanks for the info Doug!!

Tom

Douglas A. Ott said:
Here ya go!

I use Tom Anderson Guitars, www.andersonguitars.com, Mesa Boogie Triaxis preamp, Boogie stereo 90/90 power amp, 2 Boogie half back cabs that are 2x12" each. An alesis Q2 multi-effects processor, TC Electronic 2290 delay and chorus unit, a Roland 880 reverb unit through a BBE 442 sonic maximiser...I think that's about it unless you want to know what tuner or power conditioner I use.

I hope that helps!

Doug