Hello from Amsterdam

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Hello everyone.

Well we are here in Amsterdam right now on our day off, :tickled: :Smug:

Quite the wild city indeed. We arrived earlier today again back on European soil after a quick trip in and out of Istanbul. We had been flying etc for what seeemed like days and it is really nice to be off the plane now for a little while.

The show was.....interesting :Spin: in Istanbul but we enjoyed ourslelves and appreciate the great people that came to support us. It was a very loud show, my ears are still ringing a bit. We had some very challenging issues with rented gear and sound but we perservered, special props to Doug for using a very , foriegn system.

What a facinating city and very nice and friendly people.

Thanks again to everyone who came out and the people that made this happen.

More soon I need to run

I was at the Istanbul gig. It was wonderful. You guys were superb, so friendly...

I hope to watch you live again..

Always Keith

I film everything :loco: and edit nothing :cool: but mostly just a lot of foolishness, and bad jokes on the bus.

Some day I will actually do something with it all in an Enchantumentory :tickled:

We have been to Amsterdam before, it is the same, very surreal. Crazy place though, you would like it I am sure.

We are in Belgium now getting ready to rock agian, looooong set tonight no openining band just us.

Peace out Ed

ProgAddict said:
Wildman Ed..

I hope you guys are 'video documenting' this big adventure of yours..
Minus the incriminating footage of course ; )

-Keith

Hey there

Thank you my friend for coming it was very cool. But who are those strange looking characters with you
Ed:OMG:

Aenima said:
I was at the Istanbul gig. It was wonderful. You guys were superb, so friendly...

I hope to watch you live again..