Doug's Solo Material

Sep 20, 2002
Oakland, Ca
www.nylonorgy.com
Hey Y'all,

I thought I would let you know that I have a personal My Space Music page that has demos... yes, demos of material I've been working on for my "some day" solo record. Most of it is sort of a rock/pop stuff at this point and it's a lot less complicated than the Enchant music that I've written over the years. Check it out and leave a comment on any song that you like or dislike for I'd appreciate your feedback.
www.myspace.com/ott2bmusic

Be sure to stop by and visit the Enchant My Space Music page as well:
www.myspace.com/enchantband

Thanks,

Doug

P.S. I'll be updating everyone soon on the upcoming Enchant shows as soon as I get more info.

Sweet Doug! Good to hear from ya

I'll check these pages out when I get home tonight - no way to really give 'em a good listen here at work......:heh:

I am MORE than READY for live show info!!

I have been hoarding my AMEX points for over a year to roll into my Jetblue account for a free roundtrip ticket.:kickass:

My buddy Kevin and I will be west coast bound to see you guys once again :headbang:

Pretty good stuff. although I'm not a big fan of rap, the rap section in crash love thang fits pretty well to the song… So far I love Radiance and its spinning chorus and Stalker for its groove and its rhythm. To me there's definitely à Doulgas A. Ott trademark, this mix between heavy guitars and funky groovy fills on Laceration … that sounds good ! Talk about sound : new guitars but still same killer sound ! Keep up the good work Doug but don't forget Enchant please ;)

Hi!

I find, this material has great potential! Havent listen to all of them yet, but for instance "Cash Love Thang" reminds me on Ray Alders side project "Engine". Sometimes Dougs vocal-lines have a typical Ray Alder touch, dont you think?!

Keep on expressing yourself, Doug! Sounds good to me! :kickass:

Mark

Hey doug,

It has been a long time I didnt post any message here, but I´m back!! :D
So, I listened your songs and man, they are great, in a certain way, different from Enchant´s songs but with the same sense of melody and harmony, I love that.

Do you have any updates from you side projects?

Keep doing the great job as always.

hugs my friend.

Brazil is still waiting for you! :)