05/06/02 Cincinnati, OH Bogart's
05/07/02 Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall
05/09/02 Grand Rapids, MI Orbit Room
05/10/02 Detroit, MI Harpo's
05/11/02 Chicago, IL House of Blues
05/15/02 Denver, CO Ogden Theater
05/19/02 San Francisco, CA The Fillmore
05/25/02 Dallas, TX Deep Ellum Live

Two shows in my neck of the woods, but alas, they are during the week. But it is Down, so I will try and hit 'em both. Kids, when tix go on sale in your area, get them QUICKLY. I gaurantee you, every show sells out - the fact that half of Pantera is in Down (Philip and Rex) is enough of a draw to probably some bigger venues, but they want this to be intimate. I can't wait for these shows!!!

As much as I bitch about Ohio, we do get alot of shows. Alot of shows. In 1998 I got to see ANTHRAX like 7 times. They played at the Hara Arena in Dayton and the Rhodes Arena in Akron with Pantera. On a night off from the Pantera tour they played Annies in Cincy. Then they played 3 headline club shows (Cincy, Cleveland, and Columbus) on the "Tour of Terror" w/ LOA and VOD. THEN, on the elusive "2nd leg" of the Vol. 8 tour that only lasted 2 weeks in December because the label folded, they played some shithole barn in Lorain, Ohio up near Cleveland. 1998 was a good year for me as far as seeing some good shows!! If Ohio misses a tour, you can bet that you can catch the show in Detroit or Pittsburgh.