DOWN

Deadline

Aug 30, 2006
Costa Rica
have you ever heard the band call DOWN ? Phil Anshelmo and Rex bouth member of Pantera play in this band "DOWN" and they has 2 records with that band in my opinnion this band is Fucking great the Album Call "NOLA" is a masterpiece wherever whats your opinion about it??

I loved the first Down cd alot,but I didn't like the second as much.Maybe it's been to long since I listened to it but I remember thinking it wasn't as dynamic as Nola.I am glad that Rex is in there now as the first album is Todd someone I forgot what band he was from.Seeing as they are touring and it's been 5 years since 2 is there a new album?

I liked 2 both DOWN albums and both Superjoint Ritual albums that has almost the same members expect for Pepper. Not a fan of C.O.C. Phil,rex and Jimmy Bower makes the other 2 bands.

downinnola5.jpg

Got to see DOWN in NOLA this year in April...awesome show. This was @ the House of Blues...

Is Down ever coming close to Tucson?Just wondering.The last great bands i saw in tucson was Chimaira and Soilent green at the Rialto.:headbang: