DOWNLOAD FEST '07

There is a rumour that Bodom could be playing on one of the stages, if that turns out to be true then I will go, just for that show. Then I'll fight my way through the emo phargs and the AYDY shirts to the train station and come home.

Anything About Download...

id like to start with this petition :

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Save_download/

its rlly not right that a band like this plays download...

PLZ help us...

even if u not goin sign it... 4 us the true metal fans :D

I don't think Download was ever for True metal fans because it is a American hard rock festival for small children that can't type, and every single band that is at Download are mainstream.

I don't think Download was ever for True metal fans because it is a American hard rock festival for small children that can't type, and every single band that is at Download are mainstream.

:S Download is in Donnington, England.

Honestly, I don't care if Their Chemical Romance ('cause it sure as shit ain't mine) plays Download or not, 'cause as long as they never get signed to Gigantour, then the world is in balance.

Just thought I'd bump this and say there's been new bands added to Download.

Korn
Velvet Revolver
Dragonforce
Devildriver
Lamb of God
Dimmu Borgir

Korn = No, seen them already
Velvet Revolver = Always nice to see Slash
Dimmu Borgir = hell yes
Lamb of god = yes please
Dragonforce = seen them a few too many times now but still good.

hahaha thats gonna start a war between the hardcore Megadeth fans and the Metallica fans

Dave Mustaine doesn't have a problem with the members of Metallica. It probably will start something among the fans though.

I don't see the point in singing the petition. It will not change the line up for Download. The only thing that will get taken notice of is if the organisers get a significantly lower profit in comparison to other years.

Dave Mustaine doesn't have a problem with the members of Metallica. It probably will start something among the fans though.

I don't see the point in singing the petition. It will not change the line up for Download. The only thing that will get taken notice of is if the organisers get a significantly lower profit in comparison to other years.

i dont think they will get less profit this year tho. MCR will bring lots of emo kids with day tickets on fri.

the only thing they forgot about is that as soon mcr will get on stage ppl will throw botles at em.

and beat lilemo kids up...

I'm a Metallica and Megadeth fan :erk: I'll sew the back of a Megadeth shirt onto the front of a Metallica shirt, problem solved!

DL Festival seems to be as shit as Rock Am Ring in Germany. And why the hell is everyone looking forward to see slayer live? They suck these days live. (Christ Illusion rocks!)