PLEASE CONSIDER LOOKING AT THIS!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
MY FRIENDS, I'VE JUST VIEWED THIS VIDEO AND SIGNED THE PETITION,
I FELT SICK IN MY HEART AND STOMACH BY THE IMAGES I VIEWED, BUT ASK THAT YOU WATCH IN ORDER TO FULLY UNDERSTAND, AND I HOPE SUPPORT THIS EFFORT.

Lance King

-----------

Dear Friends and lovers of the ocean. Sometimes the ocean needs our help, and this is one of them

To view the video is very disturbing, to not act in stopping such behavior would be a travesty ...

At the very least please sign this online petition. Lovers of the ocean and it's inhabitants - this is a clear call to action. To do nothing is to approve of it.

Please take the time to look at the video and sign the online petition. From little things, big things grow........

And then send it on to as many like minded people that you know. If we build the numbers, we will be heard eventually and things will change, one way or the other

Please help! We must change the way people think about their oceans and inhabitants for the good of us all.

Click on links below

The video - http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

The petition - http://www.petitiononline.com/golfinho/

Kylie Sutherland
Soundworks Touring

that was bad. i did watch the video and i dont usually go all soft on gore. but that was very bad. i know we need meat for food but to kill them in that inhuman way its just wrong. makes me want to become vegetarian.

that was bad. i did watch the video and i dont usually go all soft on gore. but that was very bad. i know we need meat for food but to kill them in that inhuman way its just wrong. makes me want to become vegetarian.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, we don't need to eat other mammals, they're intelligent, sentient beings, they're not animals, sort of like savagely slaugtering another human, then packaging him up for sale at the store
and labeling it cow. It's just wrong on so many levels.

I hate to say it, but there's not many more quick, effective or relatively painless ways to kill things than to slit their throats. Added to which, these animals are being killed for food. I can't see what is immoral here.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, we don't need to eat other mammals, they're intelligent, sentient beings, they're not animals, sort of like savagely slaugtering another human, then packaging him up for sale at the store
and labeling it cow. It's just wrong on so many levels.

That sums it up perfectly!!!!

I hate to say it, but there's not many more quick, effective or relatively painless ways to kill things than to slit their throats. Added to which, these animals are being killed for food. I can't see what is immoral here.

THEN YOUR NOT LOOKING CLOSE ENOUGH....! I'LL LET OTHERS ELABORATE ON THE OBVIOUS, BUT WILL START AGAIN WITH ....THESE ARE MAMMALS, NOT FISH, ...IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, LOOK IT UP.
THEY'RE THE MOST INTELLIGENT IN THE OCEANS, THEY ARE NOT FOOD, HAVE YOU EVER ATE DOLPHIN OR PORPOISE BEFORE, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BLUE FIN TUNA THEY CALL DOLPHIN ON SOME MENUS.

I've been vegetarian for almost 6 years! I didn't want to eat animals any more.

And as you can probably guess, I also thought that was very bad!

Beth

I haven't watched the video or anything yet because I'm on dialup, slow internet... but who is eating dolphins?? I've never heard of such a thing. And no, slitting the throat is a horrible way to die. The least they could do is a bullet to the brain or something, instant death. I've never heard of eating dolphins so I don't support that, but it is natural to eat certain animals. They shouldn't be tortured though.

Mammals are animals.
What are you on?

from... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammals
The mammals are the class of vertebrate animals characterized by the production of milk in females for the nourishment of young, from mammary glands present on most species and specialized skin glands in monotremes that seep or ooze milk; the presence of hair or fur; specialized teeth; three small bones within the ear; the presence of a neocortex region in the brain; and endothermic or "warm-blooded" bodies, and, in most cases, the existence of a placenta in the ontogeny. The brain regulates endothermic and circulatory systems, including a four-chambered heart. Mammals encompass approximately 5,800 species (including humans), distributed in about 1,200 genera, 152 families and up to forty-six orders, though this varies with the classification scheme.

Phylogenetically, Mammalia is defined as all descendants of the most recent common ancestor of monotremes (e.g., echidnas and platypuses) and therian mammals (marsupials and placentals).

I have now signed the petition. I used to live in Florida before, in Ft Myers Beach, and I was able to get in close contact with dolphins and manatees while living there. They were part of my environment and I used to see the same family of them (pod) come by the back bay every day and play with the boats that were ankered there. They are so playful and friendly, I cannot believe anybody could be so vicious to them. It is sick!!

I hope the petition helps stop such a barbaric act. :mad:

Lily