Download fest.

DOOMSday Scenario

New Metal Member
I'm sure you guys agree that the bill this year is looking pretty diverse and should cater for most.

Clutch, Cathedral, Metallica, Tool etc.

Was wondering if anyone can tell me who is doin the vocal duties in Alice in Chains? I must have been living under a rock for a while...

"The band will perform with Comes With the Fall frontman William DuVall — a member of Cantrell's touring band."
Sez a link from the official site to an MTV interview with Cantrell
WHY IS IT IN FUCKING ENGLAND!!!
No offense, but Texas is a long way from England and that show looks amazing to me

ender7227 said:
"The band will perform with Comes With the Fall frontman William DuVall — a member of Cantrell's touring band."
Sez a link from the official site to an MTV interview with Cantrell
WHY IS IT IN FUCKING ENGLAND!!!
No offense, but Texas is a long way from England and that show looks amazing to me

Download is organised by British promotors, and as such the UK will get priority over everyone else with this fest.

I believe Download is heading to the US this year, but from what i've seen it looks a tad gay? Certainly doesn't have the same calibre of bands as the UK show, which is a shame.

Download is over 3 days here, you really should have bought a cheap flight ticket and come over!

I will more than likely go to this, even though the line up essentially sucks. But it'll be a fun few days getting drunk and camping, and a bunch of people I know are going. Hopefully they'll add one or two genuinely decent bands soon, then I'll go for sure, I'm just waiting to see the rest of the bands for now.

Doom said:
I will more than likely go to this, even though the line up essentially sucks. But it'll be a fun few days getting drunk and camping, and a bunch of people I know are going. Hopefully they'll add one or two genuinely decent bands soon, then I'll go for sure, I'm just waiting to see the rest of the bands for now.
What bands are you into?

DOOMSday Scenario said:
Download is organised by British promotors, and as such the UK will get priority over everyone else with this fest.

I believe Download is heading to the US this year, but from what i've seen it looks a tad gay? Certainly doesn't have the same calibre of bands as the UK show, which is a shame.

Download is over 3 days here, you really should have bought a cheap flight ticket and come over!
If I were out of high school, and had money, I would in a second
:cry:

HEY GOOD BUDDYS PADDY IS OFF TO IRELAND TO THE DOWNLOAD IN DUBLIN I AM STAY IN DUBLIN THEN GOING TO SEE METALLICA SUNDAY NIGHT :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: OH YEAH LUV BABY IT:kickass: :kickass: BELIVE YOU ME THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME WEEKEND I HAVE NOT SEEN METALLICA SINCE PARIS IN 03 AND JESUS I COULD NOT REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT IT WHEN I WENT THERE:kickass: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
HEY GOOD BUDDYS PADDY IS OFF TO IRELAND TO THE DOWNLOAD IN DUBLIN I AM STAY IN DUBLIN THEN GOING TO SEE METALLICA SUNDAY NIGHT :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: OH YEAH LUV BABY IT:kickass: :kickass: BELIVE YOU ME THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME WEEKEND I HAVE NOT SEEN METALLICA SINCE PARIS IN 03 AND JESUS I COULD NOT REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT IT WHEN I WENT THERE:kickass: :kickass:
Tell us how bad Alice in Chains sucks with their new frontman.

Metallica's setlist from ireland:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

1.Creeping Death
2.Fuel
3.Wereever I May Roam
4.The God That Failed
5.The Unforgiven
6.Battery
7.Master Of Puppets
8.Thing That Should Not Be
9.Welcome Home Sanitarium
10.Disposable Heroes
11.Leper Messiah
12.Orion
13.Damage Inc
14.Sad but True
15.NothiNG Else Matters(With Jerry Cantrell)
16.One
17.Enter Sandman
18.Whiskey In The Jar
19.Seek And Destroy

-Heavy on Master Of Puppets
-Heavy on Black Album
-Nothing From Load or St Anger
Only one each from Kill Em All/Ride/Justice/Reload/Garage Inc
oh jesus plenty of:kickass: :kickass: and :Smokin: :Smokin: oh yeah baby
awesome my friends awesome i am just back what a weekend
418565121a1073100732b70115760l.jpg