Downloading Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a person like me, downloading is beneficial to both the artist and industry.

I download and explore what bands are out there, and therefore am opened up to hundreds of more bands, and subsequently I am easily more likely to buy more albums because I am more aware of quality artists and albums.

Without downloading there goes 95% of the bands I listen to, and a good portion of the albums I own because I wouldn't have even heard of the bands that I do now. And with poor availability, and high costs for albums I am not willing to risk $25-30 on a cd just to check it out.

FUCKING TRUTH. This is my credo. Download a lot, buy a lot. Download really obscure shit, buy it when I see it. Then I delete the mp3s of that CD off my hard drive and keep all the CDs around my desk for easy retrieval.

And I guess this is closed but I'm a mod and I apparently didn't realize it was closed so HA I get the last laugh.

AND, yes, Matt is right...please do not post links to things that allow you to download music for free. If you want hookups, ask PRIVATELY.

Status
Not open for further replies.