Dowsing Anemone VINYL is now available + more

Argh, I didn't know these would be selling so quickly. The copper/silver would have been nice to have, but I got a blue/blue/blue one. Can we get an early heads up on when the split LP is going up for sale something?

I don't even have a record player! I'll get one of those LP display frame things from Target or something and hang it up. Same with the Blood Panda split if I can get ahold of it! The artwork alone is worthy of being hung up on a wall.

what I got last night:

From: Robotic Empire Mailorder [mailto:mailorder@roboticempire.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 11:19 AM
To: mailorder@roboticempire.com
Subject: Your Kayo Dot 2xLP Order

Hello! Thank you for the Kayo Dot 2xLP order... unfortunately over night the navy w/ white halo copies sold out and we don't have any more, so this is me writing to ask you if you'd prefer a refund, or a copy on blue/blue/blue... sorry about that, our current online store is kind of a pain in the sense that we have to manually remove everything when it sells out, and I had to go to bed last night. haha, so yeah please let me know what you want us to do, and we'll take care of it one way or the other... sorry again for the mixup and take care, -Andy

------------------------
Robotic Empire Mailorder
mailorder@roboticempire.com
PO Box 4211 Richmond, VA 23220 USA

so its blue blue blue for me

well they're making exactly as many shirts as they sell pre-ordered album copies, so they waited 'til the order was finished, then ordered the shirts to be made (which is what's happening now). that takes 2 weeks, and then they ship 'em to us.