Dragonforce gig

Rant: MOSHTIX IS GAY!!! and not the good type of homosexual gay...just shit gay...not only do they charge you $2 for a card now, on top of booking fee they charge you store fee...moshtix is gay!
anyway see you all at dragonforce:)

Because the LORD forum is just oh so grand... i'm sure you would like to take part in that Opeth bashing that's going on in one of them threads now

No im not good enough for that , im just not a decent enough fan u see. I havent earned the right to controdict myself . Let alone explain myself:lol:

PS, Cunts

Maddison from 4-6 for happy hour (i think its 5-6). Then catch a bus to the forum, drink abit more heavier, then go in for dragonforce and air guitar hard. For whoever is interested, seeya there, ill be at the maddison drinking it up early with sean, and whoever else decides to showup after my 30 sms messages.

I thought you were talking about Evergrey when I got that message from you today. No wonder I was thinking it was weird that you were catching a bus from the Madison to the Gaelic.

I thought you were talking about Evergrey when I got that message from you today. No wonder I was thinking it was weird that you were catching a bus from the Madison to the Gaelic.

Yeh didnt know if you were coming man, so thought what the hell, but i can be a lazy bitch at times too lol.

Wish i could go Evergrey but i can't screw work over, so have fun every1.