Total Guitar Alexi & Roope Q&A

TW is a different story. He was young and Bodom wasn't really popular. Now Bodom is really famous and Alexi is propably the most influential metal guitarist for young people.

Remember Kirk Hammet... when St.Anger came out he said in an interview: "I played awesome solos my whole live on every awesome Metallica album which were all awesome. I don't have to show people how awesome my soloing is on this awesome album." Then I saw Metallica playing their first gig after St. Anger came out and Kirk played propably worse then Herman Li.

Then I saw Metallica playing their first gig after St. Anger came out and Kirk played propably worse then Herman Li.
That's it you wristband faggot! I'm not a huge Kirk Hammett fan, but you went a little bit too far with that comparison. I'll find you and steal your wristbands for this.

I don't know why Herman Li is so flamed for his guitar playing. I mean.... if you listen to , can he really do better? Well of course he can but considering the average nps of this song, it's understandable. Mabye it has something to do with their tone/playing presence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitly think Alexi was sloppy because of the heavy drinking. I saw COB twice in 2006 and Alexi was sloppy as fuck, and I saw them again in 2009 and then the show was great. It's weird because I've watched tons of videos in which he plays really well, and tons of videos on which you can barely tell it's him playing by just listening to them. Oh well, I love him anyway !!