Dragonforce last night...

fantastic... there's a set list over on the DF forums I believe... can't member exactly but they were on from 9:20 til 11:05! fantastic... notable songs were:

opened with Spirit/Fury

Soldiers, Once in a Lifetime, Though Fire & Flames, Body Breakdown, Op. Ground & Pound, Heart of a Dragon, Disciples of Babylon, Valley obv!

Also there was a 5 minute keyboard solo which included a solo duel between Vad, Herm, Sam and the new Bassist (who played a guitar for it!)

Classic stuff all the way, and Vad's keytar is awesome! It's great to see 5 warriors jumping about like mad on stage!

They played Body Breakdown?! It must be the first time... i'm sure they didnt play that at the other gigs! I hope they play it at the Astoria... and Heart of a Dragon.

the albums from Rampage that they played were:

Operation Ground and Pound
Storming the Burning Fields
Trail of Broken Hearts
Body Breakdown
Through the Fire and Flames

was ace seeing Vad doing his solos on the stage riser!

My sister totally takes this piss outta me for that!
"It's not 5 Frogs! Its NOT!" I cry, but after some repeat listenings she's right... it totally is. :D

At the London gig, Vadim put a dam bit of the simpsons into his solo... totally ruining it... much to the glee of the giggling "I-know-that-tune-DF-are-so-cool," 14 year old emo girls which seemed to be everywhere.

Edguy were really excellent and DF had a great stage layout, liked the keytar Vadim, im sure i have seen that somewhere else too !!!

good to see some of the forum guys there as well

see you at helloween !!!
steve