Dragonforce Mania!!!

NineFeetUnderground said:
stfu noob, im so neck deep in pussy that it would even make that prostitute trailer trash mother of yours blush.

I'll bet 10 to 1 against a full-fledged music nerd who doesn't play music to others himself getting ass more than once a year.

coolsnow7 said:
I'll bet 10 to 1 against a full-fledged music nerd who doesn't play music to others himself getting ass more than once a year.

10 to 1 aye? looks like youre about to add that "life savings" in that piggy bank of yours to my checking account. foolish boy

makethestringscry said:
WTF, i dont know if its just here, but it seems everyone is falling in love with dragonforce all of a sudden. The disease seems to be hitting the emofags extremely hard. With their taking back sunday, and all.

Well, you gotta know something's up when corporate radio talking heads take notice of them. I surf this Chicago Radio & Media board every once in a while and this thread caught my attention.

http://members5.boardhost.com/Crow_On/msg/1157587884.html

I really got a kick out of the "speed metal" comment. :heh: The "suits" are so clueless here. Corporate rock radio is so out of touch it's pathetic. But then again, Carcass warned us that Corpororate Rock really does suck. It hasn't changed a bit! :lol:

NineFeetUnderground said:
10 to 1 aye? looks like youre about to add that "life savings" in that piggy bank of yours to my checking account. foolish boy

Oh, I should have mentioned, 9 year olds enticed with drugged candy don't count, sorry.

I really cannot get into Dragonforce. Nothing I've heard is anything I'd spend my time listening to. Some of the cheesiest stuff I've ever heard.

Perhaps you can go so far as to say THE cheesiest stuff you've ever heard? I think it is for me.

coolsnow7 said:
Perhaps you can go so far as to say THE cheesiest stuff you've ever heard? I think it is for me.

I don't know... that's quite a title to bestow, and I'm not sure they've earned it!

derbeder said:
cheesier than manowar?
that would be something.

My point exactly. There's so much cheesy stuff out there that I don't think I can rightfully call Dragonforce the cheesiest. Being cheesiest might actually make them worth a listen, but seeing how they can't match that superlative, I'll spend my "cheesy mood" time listening to something else.