DragonForce September UK Tour!!! :)

Valo Nightstalker said:
you got Edguy and Hammerfall on the same bill in august dude and loads of others coming ur way america prolly gets it better than the uk

i don't live in the uk so i don't know, maybe we get it better, i don't know. i was going to go to that edguy and hammerfall show but it was at a 21+ venue.

Why the hell does it have to be is a 21+ venue? You'd think they'd make an exception for a famous band. I wonder what the show will be like: "Hammerfall Goes Blue?" Seriosuly. That america 21 age law on drinking and venues is a total mockery. Imagine Green Day or Funeral For A Friend were playing there: none of the 14-15 year old girls who make up thier fanbase would be allowed entry! It's not like you learn something amazing and become responsible on the eve of your 21st birthday. I'd be up in arms if a band I loved played near me and I couldn't see them because of the venu's age restrictions. I'd protest... Either that or get a fake ID.

Yea, exactly. I blaime HF too, for not researching their venue or trying to reduce the age limits. Then again, maybe they did and its crappy "venue policy."

tbh i doubt HF had much to do with it more likely the promoters and booking agency than the band themselves, it can work other way 2 in wolves they have a club night on a friday called genertation and u have to be under 16 to attend the gig if it happens to fall on a club night which is abit fooked up. The age rule is due to licencing laws i should imagine jb's doubles up as a night club hence the 18+ rule unless they have special reason to lower the age e.g Blaze and thats prolly the same in some u.s venues.

Nice pics steve! That's one hell of a crowd! It's good to see some recent photos of you lot, not seen you since... november, and then those promo shots for MND.