"DragonLord @ Seattle Metal Fest 2003," Bootleg Video

If one was not in the US how would they go about ordering said video and how much extra would it be? :)

spawn said:
If one was not in the US how would they go about ordering said video and how much extra would it be? :)

:) A free Travis Fimmel to the first person to inform me of the answer...

Yep we use VHS, we use PAL but my video player (and a lot of them here) can play NTSC ones anyway, and ive got Paypal to pay for it :)

(I have a ton of bootleg videos of my favourite bands that ive gotten through trading with people in the US and Europe and they all play on my video)

Be nice to the poor guy too, I hear Tarzan was cancelled after 2 episodes or something!

spawn said:
Yep we use VHS, we use PAL but my video player (and a lot of them here) can play NTSC ones anyway, and ive got Paypal to pay for it :)

(I have a ton of bootleg videos of my favourite bands that ive gotten through trading with people in the US and Europe and they all play on my video)

Be nice to the poor guy too, I hear Tarzan was cancelled after 2 episodes or something!

in that case... i will ring the boss ASAP and tell him that. can't deprive our overseas pals :).

and yes... i did hear about "tarzan" being cancelled! what a sin :yell:!

OH WELL... i can't wait to see the new russell crowe flick. he looks awfully cute with the long, blond hair... he reminds me of DRAGONLORD's lead axeman:

rcrowe-ssmyth.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks very much :)

:lol: You know, ive never seen them both in the same room before...