"DragonLord @ Seattle Metal Fest 2003," Bootleg Video

Just ordered it, thanks ms. anthrope, ill make a shrine of you to worship at each morning now, alongside the Dragonlord one I already have thats required by law here in Australia :)

spawn said:
Just ordered it, thanks ms. anthrope, ill make a shrine of you to worship at each morning now, alongside the Dragonlord one I already have thats required by law here in Australia :)

awww... that's really sweet, but there's no need. just doin' my job :cool:. i've done a good one if i can help make a fan happy.

:headbang: I wish more bands would do stuff like the videos etc. It makes the wait between albums a little less excruciating :)

spawn said:
!!:headbang: I wish more bands would do stuff like the videos etc. It makes the wait between albums a little less excruciating :)
Me too ! I know at some point Testament Vids will hopefully be available (they would easily sell) , but wouldn't it be great if more bands did this sort of thing? I really enjoy watching bootlegs and how great is it to get a 1st Generation "official bootleg" from the band that isn't a 20th generation copy. This way the band makes money on their performance and the fans are happy with a quality product. Everyone wins ! :D

hiddenlegions said:
Me too ! I know at some point Testament Vids will hopefully be available (they would easily sell) , but wouldn't it be great if more bands did this sort of thing? I really enjoy watching bootlegs and how great is it to get a 1st Generation "official bootleg" from the band that isn't a 20th generation copy. This way the band makes money on their performance and the fans are happy with a quality product. Everyone wins ! :D
Exactly! Ive got some good quality Testament bootlegs but they were hard to get, and I wouldnt mind giving money to the band to get some more, plus I imagine they would have some cool shows in the archives :headbang:

spawn said:
Exactly! Ive got some good quality Testament bootlegs but they were hard to get, and I wouldnt mind giving money to the band to get some more, plus I imagine they would have some cool shows in the archives !:headbang:

hiddenlegions looks in Deadly Embrace's direction :)

Yeah , I think they do have some kick ass vids in their collection that will at some point get released from what I hear.

Hopefully some of that footage will be on their DVD release ? <shrug>

I had my video arrive today unbelieveably, it only took about a week to get all the way here, and I got a Dragonlord guitar pick, bargain! :headbang:

Its great, especially Wolfhunt! :worship: