SEATTLE METAL FEST, 8/22 and 8/23

I took a SHITLOAD of photos of every band that played (over 4000 photos total), I should have them all edited by the end of the week at which time the ones I consider them best will be posted on my site, I'll post some samples and links then.

smf-dl-stringsection01.jpg

hiddenlegions said:
OMG , please someone , post some pics !!!!! What did the new song sound like ??????????? DETAILS !

it's very cool and the guys did a great job, despite having a very short time to prepare (eric and smyth were on tour w/ testament in europe).

the show was videotaped, so we might have video clips to post.

DL felt like having fun, being this was their first time playing in seattle, so they sported the corpse paint.

ms. anthrope said:
it's very cool and the guys did a great job, despite having a very short time to prepare (eric and smyth were on tour w/ testament in europe).

the show was videotaped, so we might have video clips to post.

DL felt like having fun, being this was their first time playing in seattle, so they sported the corpse paint.

Hmm... If you post video clips, I solemnly promise to find some Australian guy who meets with your approval to be your slave for all time. He will do it happily, thats how much we love Dragonlord here, just ask anybody...

Thats no problem at all, you can have both, they may be made of cardboard though. Ill spray them with teflon or something though so they dont damage so easily.

Who the hell is Travis Fimmel anyway? Obviously he doesnt kick even half as much ass as Dragonlord or I would have heard of him.

spawn said:
Thats no problem at all, you can have both, they may be made of cardboard though. Ill spray them with teflon or something though so they dont damage so easily.

Who the hell is Travis Fimmel anyway? Obviously he doesnt kick even half as much ass as Dragonlord or I would have heard of him.

he's the calvin klein underwear guy - i'm pretty sure he's australian.