Dragonlord

Alteredmindeath said:
Ditto...Im just sick to death of the retardation that spats out your slimey hole.

retardation? i could have read too fast...but i could have sworn you were the one saying dragonlord was good. then you accuse ME of mental illness. astounding.

stopmakingthreads.jpg

a rofl nazi said:
i seriously love genres people make up like that + 'forest metal' etc

I'm not really a genre person, but that's the term I've heard thrown around about them. Plus it makes sense.

NineFeetUnderground said:

Do you ever have an opinion of your own at all or is your existance in earth a personnification of pointless, weak and blind criticism? Don't label people shit just because you disagree with them.

Aarohi said:
Do you ever have an opinion of your own at all or is your existance in earth a personnification of pointless, weak and blind criticism? Don't label people shit just because you disagree with them.

opinion of my own? have you not typically noticed that its usually me disagreeing with about 15 people, and not the reverse? get a clue kid.

edit: nor are my criticisms "weak"...or "blind". most every band ive mocked or insulted on here, i heard years before the people mentioning them here have. and if theyre new...ive definitely given them a fair listen before creating my judgements. i just honestly cant help it if you or they have awful taste with low standards and elementary/barbarian criteria. period.

opinion of my own? have you not typically noticed that its usually me disagreeing with about 15 people, and not the reverse? get a clue kid.

edit: nor are my criticisms "weak"...or "blind". most every band ive mocked or insulted on here, i heard years before the people mentioning them here have. and if theyre new...ive definitely given them a fair listen before creating my judgements. i just honestly cant help it if you or they have awful taste with low standards and elementary/barbarian criteria. period.

But what you CAN do is give other opinions an equal respect. They're opinions too just like yours. If being a metalhead teaches something, its that "people CAN have other tastes.."

And if you have to mock or insult something, do it to the taste.. not the person.

Aarohi said:
But what you CAN do is give other opinions an equal respect. They're opinions too just like yours. If being a metalhead teaches something, its that "people CAN have other tastes.."

And if you have to mock or insult something, do it to the taste.. not the person.

LOL at calling myself a metalhead. im far from it. id rather be emo...at least id still shower and get laid.

but regardless you honestly think being a metalhead is synonymous with openmindedness and respect of other musical views and opinions? you obviously havent been in this game very long have you? just LOOK at metal_wrath for instance. probably the newest "metalhead" here i know of. his entire criteria of "good music" is if its A) heavy, B) you can headbang to it, and C) if it coincides with his toughguy metal "image" he desperately needs to uphold.

the point is im probably the most openminded person when it comes to music that ive seen so far here. the problem is that rarely does anyone here suggest anything remotely significant or interesting that i havent heard already OR that isnt in the metal genre. that being said...you expect me to be completely dazzled all the time by what most of these people here have to say or suggest? theyre about 5 years behind in about every possible avenue. if someone raises the ante a bit...then ill give credit where its due. until then...im waiting....

Reactions: NicholasDWolfwood
Look at me! Look at me! I'm openminded! I am cool. I am all powerful! So powerful, in fact, that I can convince myself that the umpteenth iteration of an AIDS-ridden Swans ripoff is awsome - and that indie rock really matters. My ego is trumped only by my capacity for self-delusion.

the point is im probably the most openminded person when it comes to music that ive seen so far here. the problem is that rarely does anyone here suggest anything remotely significant or interesting that i havent heard already OR that isnt in the metal genre. that being said...you expect me to be completely dazzled all the time by what most of these people here have to say or suggest? theyre about 5 years behind in about every possible avenue.
If you're this unhappy with the people and discussions that go on here, then you're welcome enough to leave. I'm sure your absense won't bother many. Might as well offer the ones incapable of discussions of your standard some more space to mess around trying to work their feeble little brains to a level somewhere around yours.

Aarohi said:
If you're this unhappy with the people and discussions that go on here, then you're welcome enough to leave. I'm sure your absense won't bother many. Might as well offer the ones incapable of discussions of your standard some more space to mess around trying to work their feeble little brains to a level somewhere around yours.

NFU is probably the biggest asset to this forum - look at the prog thread, for example.

just LOOK at metal_wrath for instance. probably the newest "metalhead" here i know of. his entire criteria of "good music" is if its A) heavy, B) you can headbang to it, and C) if it coincides with his toughguy metal "image" he desperately needs to uphold.
Funny guy :rolleyes:

Believe me, I know what good music sounds like. :rolleyes:

and by the same token, all you noobs who continue to whine about my participation here are welcome to get in line so i can plow through you one by one. sort of like NFU's version of pacman. bring it on.