Dream Evil Key Club Pics

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Having (had) only one Dream Evil album, TBOHM, I was expecting some menacing, evil, wicked and mean guys to grace the stage and pound some metal into my brain. What did I get....these guys :kickass: :kickass: Who are such a friggin' blast to see!! Pounded us damn good!! They delivered a wicked set list which I nicked from their forum (Thanks dude!): Definately need to see these guys do a US tour! hint hint hint

United
Blind Evil
Fire!Battle!In Metal!
In Flames You Burn
Crusaders Anthem
Back from the Dead
The Prophecy
Let Me Out
Made of Metal
Higher on Fire
Heavy Metal in the Night
The Chosen Ones

Encores:
Children of the Night
Chasing the Dragon
The Book of Heavy Metal
100_3693.jpg

100_3745.jpg

100_3712-1.jpg

100_3740.jpg

100_3733.jpg

100_3723.jpg

100_3718.jpg

Lets hope this sparks a small USA tour.

Lord knows Ive spent ALOT of bread on these guys (between USA, European, Japan, and Korean releases). Im still in amazement that between the European and Japanese release they gave us 20 brand new songs for United!! Thats insane!!

Fuck all the naysayers! ;) Dream Evil has always been about having fun, and playing traditional METAL, and for that I love them!!

CHASE SOME FUCKING DRAGONS, AND READ SOME BOOKS OF METAL!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Kristy I hate you! :p

Wonderful pics, hope to be able to see them live someday. I'm sure they deliver what they preach: heavy fucking metal.

NP: Crescent Shield - 'Rise Of The Red Crescent Moon'

I have more pics, even better ones !!! I'll post later, was trying to film loop them but can't figure out how to post the loop.

At one point Niklas said something to the effect of how deep and meaningful their lyrics were and that he hopes everyone 'gets' the message LOL totally fun show, absolutely must see them again!:headbang: :headbang:

Cristen; I had a blast, we'll have to do that again soon!!!