Dream Theater - 6DOIT

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Bought the newie from Dream Theater at JB's today, and it's quite good (still no DVD, though - wassup wid dat?). Went back in today to see if there was anything else to buy, and while in the metal section I overhead the following conversation (slightly paraphrased) :

Customer: Yo yo yo, it's da BeatMaster C in the J to the B Hi Fi store, and I'm lookin' for the new Dream Theater album, y'all.

JB Bloke: We've sold out. We've sold 20 copies in the last three days. We're getting more in, though.

So there you go, 20 copies in 3 days from the one store - that's pretty darn tootin' good, ain't it? Still no DVD, though.

Which DVD are you after? Is it Scenes from a Memory?

I've never seen it there at JB. I got mine from Rockinghorse down the road. Cost me $40. I've also seen it at Skinnys. I don't think they have any more copies of it now though.

Spiff....so it was that stole the dream theater cd from JB hifi!!!!!! I went to the city this morn to get it. No one had it except for HMV and I had to also pay 40 bucks for it.

Nah, there were five or six copies there at JB when I bought it, so I didn't get the last one :)

PattonFan - yep, that's the one. I saw the video at Skinny's ages ago, but I want the DVD. Is the DVD you bought at Rockinghorse region 4 or all regions? I don't have a multi-region player :(

Mine is a region 1 disk. Does that mean it is an American or NTSC one? I think I managed to grab one of the original pressings. It still has the flaming apple logo in various places.

I generally buy my Metal DVDs from Skinnys or Rockinghorse. I find the music DVD range at JB a little disappointing. Mostly mainstream stuff. Their CD range is quite good though.