Dream Theater taking Summer 06 Off

RobbM said:
this would so totally own..but theres a few naming problems though..

1. the "Palooza" tag is copywrited, if you live in new england than you know that WAAF puts on locobazooka every year, the first year it was called "localpalooza" and they got sued..

2 you could rename it "ProgFest" but theres already a progfest is Cali, its a computer programming festival, god, if you think a prog music fest attracts "D&D fags" as those lovable megadeth fans called us..yikes, hate to see what that place is like...and I just looked it up, also in cali, there was a prog music fest called, progfest back in '00 and before too..

Mabie just having a much bigger Progpower would work...something as big as gigantour...

Well Mike said he hasnt really even come up with a name for it yet, im sure Progapollooza is just a working name for right now until he thinks of something better.

ptah knemu said:
I don't want to sound like a wierdo when I say this, but I'm just gonna be plain and blunt. A Progapaloozaza festival would be the equivalent to sex.

You really need to get out more.. ;)

I still say that the best name would be "Dream Theater PWNS your Face!!!-Fest".

Jax said:
You really need to get out more..

I know.

And Lich, thank you for the honor.

Luis said:
Dont be surpsised if they guys decide to break up.

Don't ever say that, please. Now I'm all scared that they'll break up. I probably own't sleep tonight.

Tis a shame, if Dream Theater broke up...

They do deserve a good break, since they worked there asses off this year.

Oh yeah...

Noob here, Howdy!