Dream Tour/Dream Band

Dream concert. Moonsorrow, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Equalibrium and Turisas.

band:
Cliff Burton on Bass
Jani Liimatainen Guitar
Steve Vai Guitar
Phil Anselmo Vocals
Drummer...not sure...Max Duhamel?

Dream tour would be - Necrophagist, Sinergy, Racer X and MAB.

Dream band:

Muhammed Suicmez - Lead/Rythm guitar
Paul Gilbert - Lead/Rythm (No idea how these two would go together though :lol:)
Stephan Fimmers - Bass
Kai Hahto - Drums
Jari Mäenpää - Vocals

:lol: Pretty much perfect :kickass: Great call man.
Although I'd swap MAB for Wintersun or Ensiferum

^Kewl you liked it :D I was thinking that too, but then again, the other bands i chose were all super-shred, Wintersun doesn't have super-shred in all songs.

I wish I could've seen Death once or Pantera. Sinergy would be awesome too. Also, Kotipelto or Warmen side projects would be amazing. Or the Marty Friedman solo tour with Ron Jarzombek as rhythm guitar :headbang:

my freind saw Pantera with Slayer when he was 14, met Dimebag after the show too. He also got a chance to meet Dimebag at the last Damageplan show. Hes a bastard :p.

Norther, Ensiferum, Wintersun... and it would be possible as they all share members :p

Jari Maenpaa - Vocals/Lead/Rythym guitar/Composer
Kai Hahto - Drums
Morten Veland - Rythym guitar/composer
Tuomas Planman - Keys
Bass........

I somehow have lost touch with Norther, don't get me wrong they're still pretty cool but I'm starting to find some of their songs depressing and to some extent boring. :erk:

Norther, Ensiferum, Wintersun... and it would be possible as they all share members :p

Jari Maenpaa - Vocals/Lead/Rythym guitar/Composer
Kai Hahto - Drums
Morten Veland - Rythym guitar/composer
Tuomas Planman - Keys
Bass........

So basically Wintersun?

I somehow have lost touch with Norther, don't get me wrong they're still pretty cool but I'm starting to find some of their songs depressing and to some extent boring. :erk:

I'm the opposite...

and i listen to them a LOT :lol: Especially their first 3 albums.

Yes inhe^ Basically Wintersun... :) I don't know why they just don't use Tuomas from Norther to play Keys for them - it would work...

So my dream band is pretty much already in existance, too bad about Time delays though.

^ have you ever seen the video for the song "walk"? In the first few seconds of the video, someone jumps off a balcony into the crowd....I could imagine the energy in the crowd would always be that insane.

I have seen that :lol:.
At Damageplan, a different freind was telling me they were going around the front of the stage with a big bottle of whiskey giving people shots, and my freind was yelling "HERE, POUR IT HERE!", and they dumped it all over him and it got in his eyes, and he started choking from it all. So he was like yelling and coughing and gagging, and the second he opens his eyes back up, he looks up to see Dimebag just laughing at him.

"It was the worst ever, my absolute hero standing in front of me laughing at me."

:p.

I'm the opposite...

and i listen to them a LOT :lol: Especially their first 3 albums.

Yes inhe^ Basically Wintersun... :) I don't know why they just don't use Tuomas from Norther to play Keys for them - it would work...

So my dream band is pretty much already in existance, too bad about Time delays though.

Yeah, that sucks, but i'm almost certain it will be the best album yet done!

toad%20-%20live.jpg

Prince_-_RS_494_cover_no_text_-_gallery_large.6049733.jpg

fuck yeah

I think some of my dream tours have already happened like the Cannibal Corpse/Necrophagist/Dying Fetus one and the Dark Funeral back in 06'. But i'd also love to see COB with COF.

Dream band:
Alexi Laiho-lead guitars
Dani Filth-vocalist
Duane Timeline-drums
Sakis Colis-rythm guitarist
?-bass