dreaming neon darkspot............

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
you'll come here sometime, so........I'm not dead. I sent you a letter and the Iced Earth artwork a couple of days ago. Me and my friend decided not to go to the Deep Purple/Scorpions/Dio concert after all. BUT!!!!! I already went and bought my TOOL ticket for the July 23 show!:D

Hey ct thrash,I'm here,I'm here.I got your letter yesterday.Check out my story,"Machine",I posted it on here and the thread is called "The Learning"because...well,you'll find out.
Oh,you're not going to the Deep Purple concert?How come?

Originally posted by neal
dio is hella funny. "holy diver! you've been lost too long in the midnight sea!" haha i love that song.
-neal

I personally like when he "jumps from the tiger." No need to look so afraid, Ronnie...it's only Ozzy at your heels. :D

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Tool is coming to Md sometime in August...do they put on a good live show?I might think about checking that concert out.
They are very good live, from what I remember. It was '91, but I recall enjoying the performance.

I only have 1 Tool cd-Aenima,and I know only a few other songs of there's.I dunno,I really wanna hear "Stinkfist"and "46 and 2"live,they are some of my favorite songs.What the hell,maybe I'll go to the concert.