DREAMSCAPE NEWS.......

Wherewolf

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2008
German progressive metallers DREAMSCAPE have parted ways with singer Mischa Mang. Guitarist Wolfgang Kerinnis said, "We decided that it is better for us and him to concentrate on one band. So he will go on with IVANHOE. IVANHOE is a great prog-metal band! After contacting a few singers we have decided to [take our search] before the public. DREAMSCAPE...

* From Blabbermouth.net

German progressive metallers DREAMSCAPE have parted ways with singer Mischa Mang. Guitarist Wolfgang Kerinnis said, "We decided that it is better for us and him to concentrate on one band. So he will go on with IVANHOE. IVANHOE is a great prog-metal band! After contacting a few singers we have decided to [take our search] before the public. DREAMSCAPE...

* From Blabbermouth.net

This is good news to me, I don't think Mang is a good singer...

Steve

np: Serenity - Fallen Sanctuary

That's where I'd have to disagree. I thought Mischa, thought very different from Dreamscape's previous singers, has quite a strong voice.

Does this news mean that the vocals for the new album will be re-recorded? It would be a shame if things were delayed.

On a final note, I can't help but think, "What I wouldn't give to be in Dreamscape!" However, I think occasional flights to Salt Lake City are already enough for my budget. I can't imagine the costs of multiple flights to Germany throughout the year! Then again, that would be provided that I had a snowball's chance in hell of getting a gig like that!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

That's where I'd have to disagree. I thought Mischa, thought very different from Dreamscape's previous singers, has quite a strong voice.

Does this news mean that the vocals for the new album will be re-recorded? It would be a shame if things were delayed.

On a final note, I can't help but think, "What I wouldn't give to be in Dreamscape!" However, I think occasional flights to Salt Lake City are already enough for my budget. I can't imagine the costs of multiple flights to Germany throughout the year! Then again, that would be provided that I had a snowball's chance in hell of getting a gig like that!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

*** NO, the music is complete, just needs vocals. This is exactly what happened with "End Of Silence", they had the music complete for a while and then Roland Stoll joined and completed the cd....Maybe Roland should come back as he was my favorite and also a great guy!

*** NO, the music is complete, just needs vocals. This is exactly what happened with "End Of Silence", they had the music complete for a while and then Roland Stoll joined and completed the cd....Maybe Roland should come back as he was my favorite and also a great guy!

I completely agree. Roland should be back. Same with Jan Vacik, Benno and the old crew. They put out some awesome music together...

Steve

I completely agree. Roland should be back. Same with Jan Vacik, Benno and the old crew. They put out some awesome music together...

Steve

Plus a google.
Sometimes I wonder what the hell gets into the heads of musicians.
The new Dreamscape album is not done, no lead singer, and I have not heard a thing about Roland, Jan, and Benno.

Jebus guys, re-evaluate personal and professional paths, and see if you can find the magic again. The fans here cannot be the only ones who think YOU GUYS FUCKING KICK OUR ASSES!
:headbang::worship:

I don't think Roland is interested in a full time prog metal gig anymore. I know he loves the music as well as Jan and Benno...But I think they have "moved on" with life. Jan is still running his studio, he still records Dreamscape, as well as Serenity's music. I keep in touch with the guys still. But, I truly agree with you all and I miss that line-up very much. Maybe there will be a live DVD released with the old line-up, one never knows.

I disagree; they shot their load with Very and Hubi behind the mic. I love that album although it was Trance Like State that originally got me into the band. A return of Hubi Miesel would really spark my interest. We shall see i guess

Well...I cannot say who YET, but Hubi, and Roland are definately not going to return...stay tuned!

hi!
this is wolfgang the guitarplayer and former of dreamscape. unfortunately i have to announce that mischa mang has left the band. we decided that it is better for us and him to concentrate on one band. so he will go on with ivanhoe. ivanhoe is a great progmetal band!
after contacting a few singers we have decided to appear our problem before the public.
dreamscape exist now for 22 years and its my baby. its not the first time we are in trouble. there are different reasons: we are a hobby band earning nearly no money while playing on the edge of possibilities of our instruments and skills. for sure its hard for the members to stay motivated. so unfortunately but explainable we had some lineup changes in the past.

please help us to live on! send us your demos and letters of application to:
email: singer@silverwolf-productions.de
subject: singer@dreamscape

new cd: the recordings of the instruments are done! we "only" need a singer...

kind regards!
wolfgang & dreamscape

p.s.: its a senseless discussion of a comeback of the old lineup. dreamscape would not exist any longer because they don't want to make that kind of music with that kind of demand any longer (roland and jan) or they have not enough time to tour and practice (benno). most of our fans did understand our (my) will to live on.